SPEAKING IN FLORIDA TONIGHT! (April 24, 2017, 7:00 PM)

WHO: David Wood
WHAT: Lecture on the Psychology of Islam
WHEN: Monday, April 24, 2017, 7:00 PM
WHERE: The Fellowship Church, 5340 Red Bug Lake Road,
Winter Springs, FL 32708
WHY: Why not?

DAVID WOOD WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO YOUR TEAM MATE THE ARABIC ROUND GUY THAT USE TO BE A MUSLIM BUT BECAME A GOOD APOLOGIST WITH YOU ON PREVIOUS SHOWS? I HAVENT SEEN THE BOTH OF YOU TOGETHER ON VIDEOS IN A LONG TIME

David, WE love you… Hope you will post this video too, from India

wtg David

I got a Buzzfeed add before this.

I like the blue paper. Hope your trip went well!

NOOOOOOOOO! I MISSED IT! NOOOOOOOOOO! … MUST PLAY CLOSER ATTENTION NEST TIME. #sadface

Thank you David.

Muslamidamers threatening death seems entirely consistent with Islam The Religion Of Peace. I have been under this sort of curse myself for at least fifteen years. I am comforted in recent times that Muslamidamers have no clothes and now stand naked before us.

Perhaps we need now fumigate a few mosques? Probably too late for feminized Western Europe though. It looks like the dark ages may have returned for them. We should seek out Resa Aslan and Linda Sarsur for commentary. With luck that will not require hand cuffs nor straight jackets.

Everyone should ask, does my religion strive to influence everyone, including its members, with love or does it try to manipulate everyone, including its members, with fear?

God Bless you David! You are a true teacher! Thank you for your wisdom and knowledge!

Just saw this today, I would have went :frowning: That’s minutes away from me

howd it go?

David, you look like discounted-Wolverine, or beast… or both, I guess…

Good videos you got here but something has always bugged me…WHY is your avatar 1 punch man?

Do you have Ga on you schedule?

Attended the lecture tonight in Winter Springs. I enjoyed it very much and got a lot of the free info available as well as the CDs. My question regarding the psychology of Muhammad and his relationships has to do with something I read in a Social Studies class in 1966, Brooklyn, NY. The school book had a chapter on Religion and it touched on the major religions of the world. What I remember of Islam is Muhammad had married his first wife with quite an age difference and she was already a successful business woman. It seemed she wore the pants in the house and when he first started prophesying she would interrupt Muhammad in front of his friends and would tell him when it was time to go write revelations ( he didn’t write, just figure of speech). Anyway, I never thought about Islam again until perhaps the last 25 years when the new jihads more or less started.

Your lecture connected a dot for me with that recollection. As you discussed in your lecture, his relationship with Khadijah seemed like a mother-son relationship. It also seemed to me, based on that class so long ago, he was somewhat henpecked by Khadijah. Once she died and as he continued to develop his following, the relationship with women in general changed 180 degrees in which he became the dominant one to his wives and women in general became possessions of men in general. Not equal. Like payback to all women.

Man I subscribe to the channel and #live 50 min away from Orlando in Daytona I would have gone I just saw this!! I’m sure was great. Keep it coming!

Thank you for coming to Orlando David I think I may have been the youngest one in that crowd :joy:. Also God bless that sound system.

i am proud kuffar😀