Students Shout "Don't Come Back!" and "Allahu Akbar!" as Pamela Geller Leaves Brooklyn College

Students were extremely disruptive when Pamela Geller was speaking at Brooklyn College. When her speech was finished, students began shouting “Don’t come back!” and “Allahu Akbar!” Disrupting events and shouting people down have officially replaced open, honest discussion on college campuses.

You cannot reason with 6 century cult

These Muslims pretend to be friends with the liberals but are really thinking, “we have these libtards fooled” haha!

Allah Akbar! May Allah SWT bless these students for standing up against this disgusting woman, who spews nothing but hate towards us Muslims.

israel is built upon some religious concept/ misconcept ?

So why blaming other religions ?

Israel ceased to exist in 682 bc…

The jews are not the descendants of ancient israelites / Encylopedia Judaica.

Zion is a redemption level reached after the coming of the Machiah

horrifying

Z ion ist

Pure evil, Thank god the crooked one lost!.

i love this video very nice truth

good by pamela geller, right wing jew, enough of your lies and manipulation

here is a glimpse of a volatile combination of mass media manipulation, modern Zionism and Jewish supremacy

Free speech to a moderate Muslim…is when they don’t kill you…When I saw that Queen hating Choudary outside Buckingham Palace…I knew something was wrong …to ban Pam…

Send ALL the women to MUSLIM men…

Islam is for all human beings. We are created by one and only true God, Allah…
We shouldn’t hate each other, rather find the Truth.

This was so pleasurable to watch! It’s game over for Pam and her islamaphobic friends! People are waking up to all the deception and lies! ‘Nay, We hurl the Truth against falsehood, so it knocks out its brains, and lo! it vanishes. And woe to you for what you ascribe! (To God)’. Quran

pamela you where brave speaking your mind in front of that mob

Interesting how they go to speakers who disagree with them and shout them down, scream horrible things, and chase them off campus - yet their freedom of speech is being stifled?

I got broads in Atlanta. Allahu Akbar!

Why are there only a few non-Muslims students?

Who were they and why did they do that?