Taliban Blocks Afghans from Leaving Afghanistan (You Check in, But You DON'T Check out)

Taliban spokesman Zabiullah Mujahid just announced that, while foreign nationals are still allowed to leave Afghanistan via Kabul Airport, Afghan men and women are no longer allowed to flee the country. David Wood discusses the issue.

For the CNN article quoted in this video (“Taliban say they won’t allow Afghans to leave country, reject evacuation extension”), click here: Taliban say they won't allow Afghans to leave country, reject evacuation extension | CNN

#Taliban #Afghanistan #DavidWood

Afganistan: The World’s Largest Roach Motel.

Well I’m been taught to respect people even with different religion and still doing well. And well I’m put all my trust to my beautiful islam. Idc and may the greatest Allah s.w.t bless all of you :heart:

SALAM DARI BINJAI!!!

Nice propaganda

YOUR TIME WILL COME!!!

Don’t forget the Taliban was funded by the USA tax payments through Pakistan

The fact that no other Islamic country is reaching out to help the refugees tells you all you need to know about this peaceful religion and their views on the taliban.

Everyone think about the last part watch Yuri benzmonov for information

Another another comment

“And We sent, following in their footsteps, Jesus, the son of Mary, confirming that which came before him in the Torah; and We gave him the Gospel, in which was guidance and light and confirming that which preceded it of the Torah as guidance and instruction for the righteous.”-5:46
I waiting for Shahada on my knees from you. :wink:

Afghanis has been suffering since the last 40 years. Even in the last 2015-2016 migrant influx to Europe, it was not only Syrians, there was Afghanis and Iraqis. in large massive numbers, they were all in Turkey, waiting to cross to Europe.
My suggestion, is that Europe USA Canada and Australia, has problems with refugees for at least the last three decade.
In the USA for example, in the last ten month almost 1.4 million illegal immigrants crossed the Southern Borders, We do not need any more.
We can only accept, those who helped us in Afghanistan, means worked with our Military our humanitarian agencies and our governments.
Tens of thousands of those who were evacuated, do not have special migrants visa, they just managed to board on a flight.
And the ones that have SIV or have pending applications, many of whom do not made it to the airport.
This is How the chaotic situation happened.

Professor Wood is dropping some thick crumbs here… I feel like he’d love to start speaking about the brave new world and Orwell, yet for now he’s rather confined and restricted by the topic of islam and social media.

Sounds a lot like North Korea

You got it right babe.

David is the voice of all free thinking, secular people.
David is fighting the devils in his own way. We all should support him to the maximum extent possible.

Those people who ask for Sharia law in western countries, should be sent to Sharia compliant Taliban’s Afghanistan

Have you fact checked this? Not saying it’s false, however, a lot of stuff that comes from CNN is fake news

Welcome to the hotel taliban we’re you get your head chopped off.

Thaliban controls whole world…