Taliban Executes Woman for Being Too Poor to Feed Jihadis

Taliban jihadis are taking women and girls captive and forcing them to become wives or sex slaves. Women who aren’t taken as wives or sex slaves are expected to prepare meals for jihadis. Recently, a woman who was too poor to cook for the Taliban was beaten to death. David Wood discusses the issue.

For the CNN article quoted in this video (“The Taliban knocked on her door 3 times. The fourth time, they killed her”), click here: Women in Afghanistan: The Taliban knocked on her door 3 times. The fourth time, they killed her - CNN

#Taliban #Afghanistan #DavidWood

Repent of your sins and believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, believe in your heart that He has died for sins and rose from the tomb on the third day and let the Holy Spirit within you, and you shall be saved.

It’s so fucking horrible. So unbelievably barbaric, there’s no words that can even describe it!!

Ratko Mladic Did Nothing Wrong

taliban isis al qaeda a similar group supported by the u.s.a israil u.a.e and saudi arabia

Putting people in a HORRIBLE double-bind situation is typical Satanic thinking and behavior.

The religion is the most narcissistic thing ever

These people are sooooooo dumbbbbbbbb

Well I’m been taught to respect people even with different religion and still doing well. And well I’m put all my trust to my beautiful islam. Idc and may the greatest Allah s.w.t bless all of you :heart:

Obligatory comment for engagement credit

YOUR TIME WILL COME!!!

Is evil triumphing Lord ?
Bring YOUR Fire Lord !
Enough…

She should have fed those pigs poisoned muton! Is this supposed to be the TRUE religion of God?
I DON’T THINK SO!!!

The pure evil of Islam. :smiling_imp:

Joe biden has blood on his hands

Your titles are misleading and stupid. Talibans are humans are very much intelligent and rational. Just see the news report where a reporter is asking questions from a foot soldier.

Calling these people “Jihadis” doesn’t make sense. Jihad in Arabic means to strive and struggle. There is Greater Jihad, the struggles a Muslim faces in their everyday life to please Allah and there is lesser Jihad, defending Islam from threat or something damaging whilst following strict rules that must defend Allah, not involve harm, restore peace and show mercy (sometimes addressed as Holy War). Use the root word “Jihad” properly.

CNN. Taliban killed her
Taliban. We didn’t kill her

Are CNN reporters even allowed to record in Afghanist ?

Oh thats from CNN
Alright its true
Its CNN

U idiots believe Islam condones this