Taliban Jihadis Seizing Girls as “Spoils of War” in Afghanistan

As U.S. troops leave Afghanistan, Taliban jihadis are going door-to-door in the cities and towns they conquer, taking women and girls as “spoils of war.” Experts say that Kabul could fall to the Taliban in the next month. David Wood discusses the issue.

For the Daily Mail article quoted in this video (“The rape of Afghanistan: Advancing Taliban go door-to-door and forcibly take girls as young as TWELVE to be sex slave ‘wives’ for their fighters as they sweep across country following NATO withdrawal”), click here: Taliban are going door-to-door forcibly 'marrying' girls as young as TWELVE | Daily Mail Online

#Taliban #Afghanistan #DavidWood

The Taliban sent their children to the FATA federal areas between Afghanistan and Pakistan and the boys became more radicalized.

Repent of your sins and believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, believe in your heart that He has died for sins and rose from the tomb on the third day and let the Holy Spirit within you, and you shall be saved.

dear David you do very smart and valuable content I want to understand all things what you say but english it is not my parental language and I understand less then half. if you switch on subtitles and option of translation it will be cool and I think more people in other countries get your interesting message.
do this please and bless you God, nice job.

It’s all so incredibly primitive. There really is no answer to it. The only possible chance they have of saving themselves is by access to education, and word getting back to them from the ones who have been saved. That should, (if past experience holds true), be about 500 years from now, if they have not managed to destroy the planet by then.

That’s heartbreaking​:cry::cry:

But its all right you daughter to get pass around banged by Tyrone and Chad.

The fact ,a loser with a muslim debator, will always and never stop ur deception to all non muslim. Islam will always stay cool and vigilante always.Muslim will never do that to others.They will always find fault with Islam.ALWAYS.

Thank you. I love your content and channel.

Whaaat? Mohamed married a six years old???
Maybe that was a translation mistake… Otherwise how can that be written on a religious book?

In islam you can’t force a women to mary you and if it happened its not true marriage its rape , don’t mention Islam again for things like this
Alright ?

I am an ex-muslim lady from Algeria. I am calling on all true muslims to migrate to Afghanistan where they can live and enjoys the true islam and sharia. It is hypocritical to pratctise the adultrated islam in miscreants countries. In the Quran, it is forbiden for the true muslims to live with non muslims but strangely, all muslims dream of that. Here in Algeria, there are are thousands of my people lining up,for visa to go to France, Germany and Britain but infront of muslims countries’s embasies here, there is no body. I think that all my citizens hate the true islam but are shy to admit that.

This is disgusting! And yes western Muslims why the silence?
I can remember back in six grade when I first found out that young girls were being married off to men old enough to be their grandpa. In class each week we did an assignment called current events where we would pick an article from the news paper and write a report on it. Well one day I happened to pick this article where this 11 year old girl (either from Pakistan or Palestine) died during Labor. Ever since then I couldn’t take modern day feminists seriously.

IN fact this can be applied to terrorists all over the world …a lot of free labourers for the western countries !..I guess a TIT for TAT solution …till they (Extreme ideologies)are wiped out from the face of the EARTH???

OK next time When USA invades Afghanistan …they (All Taliban fighters )should all be taken as SLAVES,not Prisoners of War!!!..lets see how they react to that.???..give them a taste of their OWN medicine ???

Wait, didn’t Jesus say… only he can defeat the antichrist beast?

Yes this is the true face of Islam. Just looking back 100 years you will see this happen to Armenian, bengali Punjabi kerallites kashmiris in India , Lebanon, Yazidis in Syria, Africa and the list is endless. Exactly as prescribed in their holli book. What can you expect of a cult that curses other faiths 17 times a day every day???

Did jesus reject the old testement or nullified it ??? ,isnt he and the father who bequeathed the old testement are “one”??? Isnt he the one who said ““Think not that I am come to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill” ,david wood said a lot of bad things about the quran and hadits but apparently his bible is atleast 10 times worse .

Transgressions that are punishable by death in bible:
Homicide (including negligent homicide),[5] striking one’s parents,[6] kidnapping[7] cursing one’s parents,[8] witchcraft and divination,[9][10] bestiality[11] worshiping other gods,[12] violating the Sabbath[13] child sacrifice,[14] adultery,[15] incest,[16] and male homosexual intercourse (there is no biblical legal punishment for lesbians).[17][18] The daughter of a Kohen who defiles herself through harlotry,[19] blaspheme (of the Tetragrammaton name of God),[20] a non-Levite “encroaching” on the Levite task of setting up or taking down the Tabernacle,[21] a non-Kohen carrying out priestly duties,[22] promoting the worship of other gods (if an entire town is swayed by such people, the entire town is to be put to death and destroyed),[23] defiantly refusing to accept a court’s ruling,[24] maliciously giving false testimony accusing another person of having committed a capital offence,[25] rebellion against parents,[26] If a man marries a girl and claims that she is not a virgin, the girl’s parents should produce evidence of her virginity. If it is found that she was not a virgin, she is stoned to death for fornicating while still under her father’s authority,[27] intercourse with an engaged/betrothed virgin girl (if she could have cried out for help and did not, she is killed as well).[28][1][2 ,
no wonder why western scholars like phillip jenkins said that the bible is far more violent than quran ,

“Much to my surprise, the Islamic scriptures in the Quran were actually far less bloody and less violent than those in the Bible,” Jenkins says.
Hes not even from islam or its apologetic ,hes an islam critique but said this.

Deuteronomy 20:12-14
New International Version
12 If they refuse to make peace and they engage you in battle, lay siege to that city. 13 When the Lord your God delivers it into your hand, put to the sword all the men in it. 14 As for the women, the children, the livestock and everything else in the city, you may take these as plunder for yourselves. And you may use the plunder the Lord your God gives you from your enemies.

Leviticus 25:44-46

Chapter Parallel Compare

44 “ ‘Your male and female slaves are to come from the nations around you; from them you may buy slaves. 45 You may also buy some of the temporary residents living among you and members of their clans born in your country, and they will become your property. 46 You can bequeath them to your children as inherited property and can make them slaves for life, but you must not rule over your fellow Israelites ruthlessly.

Titus 2:9-10

Chapter Parallel Compare

9 Teach slaves to be subject to their masters in everything, to try to please them, not to talk back to them, 10 and not to steal from them, but to show that they can be fully trusted, so that in every way they will make the teaching about God our Savior attractive.

Luke 12:47-48

Chapter Parallel Compare

47 “The servant who knows the master’s will and does not get ready or does not do what the master wants will be beaten with many blows. 48 But the one who does not know and does things deserving punishment will be beaten with few blows. From everyone who has been given much, much will be demanded; and from the one who has been entrusted with much, much more will be asked.

Exodus 21:20-21

Chapter Parallel Compare

20 “Anyone who beats their male or female slave with a rod must be punished if the slave dies as a direct result, 21 but they are not to be punished if the slave recovers after a day or two, since the slave is their property.

6 “If your brother, the son of your mother, your son or your daughter, the wife [c]of your bosom, or your friend who is as your own soul, secretly entices you, saying, ‘Let us go and serve other gods,’ which you have not known, neither you nor your fathers, 7 of the gods of the people which are all around you, near to you or far off from you, from one end of the earth to the other end of the earth, 8 you shall not [d]consent to him or listen to him, nor shall your eye pity him, nor shall you spare him or conceal him; 9 but you shall surely kill him; your hand shall be first against him to put him to death, and afterward the hand of all the people. 10 And you shall stone him with stones until he dies, because he sought to entice you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage. 11 So all Israel shall hear and fear, and not again do such wickedness as this among you.

I have always wondered how that small minority of Jihadis never failed in a 20 yr old war and my only guess is they were being reinforced through Pakistan.

Well said bro