Taliban Mocks U.S. Marines Raising the Flag at Iwo Jima

The elite Taliban unit Badri 313 recreates the famous “Raising the Flag on Iwo Jima” photo as part of their graduation ceremony. David Wood discusses the issue.

#Taliban #IwoJima #DavidWood

I’m a hardcore Orthodox Christian and nothing David Wood says about my religion is founded on Christian faith and tradition. David Wood’s brand of Christianity is spiritless, weak, pathetic, feminized.

Gosh darn taliban

Islam will not last as long as there are proudly violent people like me around

lol the US got trolled

I can tell this person is misguided. I will NEVER burn a bible yet he burns a quran. We Muslims follow the Bible and The teachings of Jesus AS better than you

Well I’m been taught to respect people even with different religion and still doing well. And well I’m put all my trust to my beautiful islam. Idc and may the greatest Allah s.w.t bless all of you :heart:

YOUR TIME WILL COME!!!

The soldiers that sacrificed thier life on that time were for nothing this is why I hate Biden.

So muslims are Taliban? So just because im a muslim i can be laughed at because of something that taliban said??? You called the quran stupid.

I know we’re supposed to love our enemies but damn it’s hard :joy:. These people are the worst.

david wood says human life is much dear to us then you please explain the 7 children killed by a US drone strike

Us military runaway from Afghan because of Taliban

To all Christians will you meet one God or three in 1 God in heaven.

David wood you are Devout Hindu

Are you really that butthurt over flag raising?

You deserve 1,000,000,000 subscribers.

:latin_cross::blue_heart::latin_cross::blue_heart::latin_cross:

Islam is a danger to democracy, peace and freedom.

Islam is the fastest growing religion. Stay salty, maybe go pray to your man god that Christianity doesn’t end up being yesterdays news😓 Christianity is dwindling down to nothing LOL