Testimony: Muslim Brothers Leave Islam and Convert to Christianity!

A former Muslim named “Jihad” called us on a recent episode of “Jesus or Muhammad?” He shared how he and his brother left Islam and believed the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Powerful testimony! (We’d love to have them both on a future episode!)

Face off of, they misguided people in Islam like we called mulla islam instead of Quran Islam in India. They many versions choose what ever they need wrong verses.

We love you David you rocking

Immoral.character of mohammed…!!!

How can he be a Prophet of true God of Biblical Patriarchs, Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob?? ?

The following authentic hadiths vouch immoral character of Islamic prophet Mohammed…muslims have no way out…they have to accept them…AND LEAVE ISLAM…

Here are some…read them and tell us how mohammed can be a biblical prophet.

Mohammed the islamic prophet was bewitched, under magic spell, he also used to cross dress… how can he be a prophet.

How he can be a Biblical prophet?
How his invented book quran can be from biblical God?

1------Jews/Christians believe on the basis of their God given earlier scripture, prophecies, gospel etc…6th century Mohammed of Islam is a false prophet, and the book Quran is his creation to suit his criminal, pervert
deeds…SO QURAN IS FAKE …

2-------TELL US, WHY WE JEWS/CHRISTIANS SHOULD ACCEPT 6/8TH CENTURY BOOK OF MOHAMMED/UTHMAN, WHEN WE HAVE OUR HISTORICAL DIVINE INSPIRED HOLY BOOKS?

3-------+++++WHY WE SHOULD AGREE AND ACCEPT MOHAMMED AS BIBLICAL PROPHET, WHO WAS A PERVERT, CRIMINAL, SINNER, BEWITCHED, UNDER MAGIC SPELL, SPOKE SATANIC VERSES?

4-------HADITH SAY…MOHAMMED WAS BEWITCHED…READ.

A------------Narrated Aisha:
Once the Prophet was bewitched so that he began to imagine that he had done a thing which in fact he had not done. (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 4, Book 53, Number 400)

B-------------------Narrated Aisha:
Magic was worked on Allah’s Apostle so that he used to think that he had sexual relations with his wives while he actually had not (Sufyan said: That is the hardest kind of magic as it has such an effect). Then one day he said, “O ‘Aisha do you know that Allah has instructed me concerning the matter I asked Him about? Two men came to me and one of them sat near my head and the other sat near my feet. The one near my head asked the other, ‘What is wrong with this man?’ The latter replied he is under the effect of magic. The first one asked, ‘Who has worked magic on him?’ The other replied, ‘Labid bin Al-A’sam, a man from Bani Zuraiq who was an ally of the Jews and was a hypocrite.’ The first one asked, ‘What material did he use?’ The other replied, ‘A comb and the hair stuck to it.’ The first one asked, ‘Where (is that)?’ The other replied, ‘In a skin of pollen of a male date palm tree kept under a stone in the well of Dharwan.’” So the Prophet went to that well and took out those things and said, “That was the well which was shown to me (in a dream). Its water looked like the infusion of Henna leaves and its date-palm trees looked like the heads of devils.” The Prophet added, “Then that thing was taken out.” I said (to the Prophet) “Why do you not treat yourself with Nashra?” He said, “Allah has cured me; I dislike to let evil spread among my people.” (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 7, Book 71, Number 660)

C--------------±–+±Now tell us how Mohammed can be a biblical prophet, and how foolishly you muslims believe him and trust his own created book, quran?

5- Cross dressing Mohmmed a prophet ( womens dress)??

A--------So Um Salamah went and talked with the prophet but he did not respond to her. When the group asked her what the prophet said she told them that he did not respond. So they asked her to go talk to him again until he responds… then the prophet said to her, “Do not hurt me with Aisha, for the inspiration did not come upon me when I was IN A WOMAN’S GARMENT (fee thawb imra’ah) EXCEPT THAT OF AISHA.” (Sahih al-Bukhari, Hadith Number 2393)

B--------------++O Um Salama! Do not hurt me with Aisha; for by Allah, the inspiration did not descent on me while I was in the coverings (lihaf) of any of you (women) except Aisha.”
Sahih Bukhari 3941

C------------…Do not injure me regarding 'A’isha. The revelation does not come to me when I am in the garment of any woman except 'A’isha.” She said, "I repent to Allah from injuring you, Messenger of Allah.” …Sahih Bukhari 2442

Tell us how this man Mohammed can he be a prophet of true God of Biblical Patriarchs, Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob??

Waiting for your answer?

Blessed testimony - GOD be praised forever - thanks Dr Wood and bro Sam Shamoun

Stop lying only read quran

Funny how videos just pop up from years ago!
I LOVE these videos, they make me cry with so much joy!!!

Blessed are ye,when men shall revile you, and prosecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you. Matthew 5-11,12

He says as a younger person he was confused, had questions and has never really read the Quran-obviously he is going to incline towards whatever is around him mainly due to peer pressure. Have you noticed how much peer pressure David and others put on people?

It’s so interesting how you break down the quran and view all the falacies and ideas modern humanity would describe as immoral, and yet I have not seen you do the same with the christian bible. Maybe you already have, would love to see that!

Praise the Lord Amen

I have a Kurdish Syrian family living close to me, their little boy’s name is also Jihad.

Last week the men told me privately: “the more mosques you have in a place the more problems you have”

I am a buddhist, I like jesus too.but I know one thing ,that is christianity is better thousand times than islam .

This is amazing.
Thank you so much for this

Your disgusting. How you could spread lies about a beautiful religion. Its like your mission because you know its the truth . Why else would you be soooo fearful of Islam to go this far into your daily life , its consumed you can’t you see? Its because you know there are so many Muslims converting that you can’t even count , they convert because they are INTELLIGENT they read with an open Heart and Mind and see the Truth. Your an idiot because all your doing is causing the already insecure and Hateful to become more Hateful and causing the INTELLECTUAL ones to READ into Islam with an open Heart and Mind for themselves and see past your lies and bullsh*t, which is great! Thanks for bringing in more potential Muslims towards a beautiful spiritual path.

Once these Open hearted and Minded individuals see past your Deciet and Read for Themselves into unbiased websites and Research and Understand Context and Legit translations you will be the last one left behind.
What’s even more sad it that Even Prophet Jesus (peace be apon him) would condemn your evil behaviour of spreading falsehood…
Do something Constructive with your time, I’ve Never seen anyone more Bored.

May Allah guide you.

Amen praise the Lord yahweh

When God speak to you supernaturally; Jesus is the way, the truth and the life.

He confessed, he never read quran. How he compared islam and Christianity.
God’s love is there in every religion. It just we Muslims don’t worship a Human.
He also said nobody tell us truth… Then open n read quran

You know: 107 times.

This 3 creature came to make people fool…if u actually follow critianity then u actually Muslim…