Thank You for Helping My Kids!

Special thanks to everyone who supported our kids via GoFundMe!

ALL THE HEARTFELT COMMENTS AND I’M WATCHING THIS VIDEO AND DAVID IS JUST TURNING THIS STORY INTO A WHOLE COMEDY SKIT. Genius. Love it. Lol God Bless

Honest man, god bless you

يضع الله سره في هؤلاء المرضى المعاقين هو يعرف قدر النبي محمد وعظمته الذي أنت تسئ إليه في فيديوهاتك ربنا يشفيهم ويهديك

David’s story reminds me of Paul in scripture. His testimony and now the fire for the Lord is a serious blessing for the body. Praise God for the work He is doing through David.

God bless

We love you brother! The Lord is blessing you. You are a powerful Soldier for the Lord!

May God bless you and your kids1​:heart::heart::heart::heart:from :south_sudan:

Supporting the nurse’s child to be cared at day care…David you are such a caring person. God bless you and your family

God bless you and your family in Jesus name! I love you David because your my pit bull in areas I long to help in. Such as helping, through shock treatment therapy many times, with the Muslim and Atheists of the world. Everyone should know that the word of God is pure, Holy and the inspired word of God. You do so much for others and it is so nice to see this being done for you. Love from Michigan!!!

God is the provider brother :heart::latin_cross:

Wow. MayGod continue to bless you and your family Dizzle.

Look like someone sad…(。ŏ_ŏ) go cry about it bitvh

Gratefulness is close to godliness…

God bless you and your family! And your day nurse.

Money is necessary especially when you need medical equipment. I like you because because of how u are wired you speak truth, unvarnished, to the point fearlessly. There seems to be a void in the body of Christ in the ability to tell it the way it is. I also see that you think thing through and have the God given intellect to be able to stand firm on what the Word of God says. No glad handing facts just the facts because you care that without Christ a whole lot of people are going to hell. Keep up you good work. You are appreciated. I also must say your wife has great strength and faith because it is hard caring for ones you love who are living with disability. Strength, peace and rest to you both in the Lord Jesus.

DAVID IS SO SELFLESS !!!

I’m an atheist…I help people so often by buying them food, giving small change, help people when their bicycle broke down, when they are stuck in the mud, whatever… and sometimes when people on the streets ask for help and I say…sorry I don’t have any right now…they look at me like I lie :frowning: I tell them…sorry bro I help allot and I really have nothing…every 3th week of the month I’m broke till my salary comes… why don’t people help each other more…why are so many selfish

I think you are a Prophet of God.
:heart: Although I’m not a Christian but.
But I respect the messager of God .
You the one who told the reality to many people what is IZlam.

Like you ! I love your love of the Lord.