The Corruption of the Quran (Jay Smith and David Wood)

David Wood and Jay Smith prove, conclusively, that the Quran has been corrupted.

Subscribe to Jay’s YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/PfanderFilms
Support Jay’s work on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/pfander/posts

Link to Dan Brubaker’s video (“Missing Words in a Quran Manuscript”): Missing Words In A Quran Manuscript - YouTube

#DavidWood #JaySmith #Quran

Special thanks to everyone who contributed via SuperChat and Super Stickers: Lisa LoOK, John Bishop, Sarah Hegyi, Islam Critiqued, No Face, S Dolan, Sara Rainey, MrJustinianus, WinCity Grace, Truth Seeker, Baruti Buhendwa, Deb, Daniel 5:14, Idir benferhat, Ultra Funky, Victor Masih, Tatiana J, No Air, manivannan chokkalingam, Ultra Funky, Ash Peter, Reecey_preachey_cutz, A.S, Expanding Truth, Hindu Historian, ready made, Katherine Schoonover, Alexandru Popescu, L.D. Elbin Philip, Nada Verse, and Antony Bathula!

Prevailing winds mostlly blowing from the north , dont allow regular maritime trade by sailing ships up and down the Red sea .

Jn 8:44, Jesus calls the devil father of lies; if Muslims continue to lie about everything they acknowledge they are disciples of the…

Praise Jesus in His Holy Hill
ZION

This got me wonder…are those invented dots included in the eternal Quran supposedly in heaven…or not?

I sympathize with my Muslim brothers. Where is the perfectly preserved Quran and who wrote it? Why follow a religion that you can not ask questions? Why do they like walking around with Bibles instead of Qurans? Are all Muslims Jihadists? If not then you are against the Quran teaching, If yes then you are a murderer. Decide.

Thank You! :pray:Two Strong Interviewers :sparkles:TRUTH Reigns. HOLY BIBLE Forever. GOD’s WORD.

Love you J smith love you David .God bless you.

Yasir Qadhi is the destroyer.

Clean and clear well done both of you

islam
لا شكرا . لا أريد أن أعبد الخياط أو أؤمن في الإله الأسطوري الذي يكره النساء والكلب الأسود والبومة والحمار والأشخاص ذوي البشرة السوداء , قتل الأطفال والسماح للشيوخ وللرجال الكبار الأغبياء المتوحشين القذرين بالزواج مع الأطفال … الخ … تصور أصحاب محمد قتلو ا بعضهم البعض وسمو بعضهم البعض!!! ويريدون منا أن نأخذ هؤلاء المجرمين, لصوص الصحراء ، القتلة مثالاً حسناً في حياتنا !!! لا أريد أن يكونمجرم , قاتل مثال جيد في حياتي و نحن في عام 2022
عصر التكنولوجيا والسيارات الطائرة والإنترنت
jesus chist is the only way to love and salvation

Channel that can bring you from ligth to darkness

That is called masterpiece research. May Lord bless all of you christian apologists with happiness in paradise.

So we got here a pair of ediots.None of them can speak and read Arabic fluently but ends up researching Quranic manuescripts…:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:
What a crazy world we are living in.

Bible quotes that Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of God and the Messiah who came to provide Salvation to all creations of God.

Quran also quotes that Jesus is the Messiah but not God or Son of God. Both books accepts that Jesus Christ is Holy and Righteous and Word of God who came from Almighty God. Absolutely no one doubt or question that He is from God especially the Qur’an and Muslims. There are no issues of acceptance of Him being the Godly either by Muslims including Hindus except the Atheist and Jews.

This is the continues debate between Muslims and Christians. Non disrespect Jesus except the Jews who continues to rejects and refused to accept Jesus even as a Messiah.

But when come to Muhammad the debate always surrounds how evil and immoral he was. Question and doubt always arise how can a perverted man like him can be God’s messenger or prophet. Even Muslims are struggling to accepts him as a man from Allah. Entire humanity struggles to accept him as one. Even Qur’an reveals him as lunatic and demon possessed and worst he was influenced by witchcrafts.

Qur’an reveals that his life has been surrounded with so many allegations and scandals. He is able to be proved beyond doubt that he was a sexual and immoral pervert in his whole life until his death. He has misguided hundreds of millions innocent people throughout 1400 years.

His life is completely tainted by his sexual misconduct scandals, betrayal of close allies, murder of Jews and Christians, raping the captivated women of Jews and Christians, slavery and slave trades, idolatry, robbery, terrorism, lies, crime of child marriage and polygamy, adultery and fornication not only himself but also misleading his followers in millions into his evil deeds during his life and even after his death his followers has been pursuing his evil tasks. And the poor Muslims have to defend him over 1400 years of his evil deeds that never ends. Hoping that they can justify his evil deeds before the world by fabricating the lies to be the truth and drawing clean pictures of his tainted life of him to be righteous and holy…how he represents allah and what allah told him so even though it was his lies…it is devastating and disgraceful for the Muslims. It’s a tragedy upon tragedy. Because millions are heading for hell without the Redeemer and Saviour Jesus Christ.

Hopefully the Muslims will come into awareness of his evil life and lies, scams, deceptions and manipulation, and renounce the cult and the evil man and his ways and embrace Christ as Saviour for the salvation of their souls.

Hi Jay I can vouch that you were at Speakers Corner: I still thank God for those days. You may not remember me Jimmy Louis. It would be great to get back in touch with you. I have been following you over the years.

A few year ago I purchased two different english translated Quran versions, published by two different islamic publishers. I took a popular ayat, the one that is interepted to say that Jesus didn’t die on the cross. That he was made to look like he was crucified. From this interpretation comes the swoon argument or the body switch argument that Muslim apologists use against the Gospel’s testimony that Jesus did die on the cross and rose from the dead. What I discovered that the ayat says not that Jesus didn’t die on the cross, but that the jews failed in killing Jesus and they don’t know how Jesus pulled it off. I looked at another ayat that spoke about the principle of abrogation of ayats in the Quran. I discovered that they weren’t translated into English the same between them. One said that if Allah abrogated an ayat and cause it to be forgotten, He causes another one to take its place that is better. Allah knows all things. The other English translated Quran Says if Allah abrogates an ayat, He causes another Ayat to takes its place, Don’t you know that Allah knows all things. Immediately I realized that each of the Qurans that each publisher translated into English were different from each other and the translations of the Arabic of the Quran is subject to the translater. If this be the case, how can anyone know if what is translated is authentic if not at least accurate? We don’t have such a problem in Christianity.

Watch Sheikh Uthman slaughter David Wood. Both of these men are ignorant. They are getting so exited just because YQ mis-spoke. How petty! :crazy_face:

Amazing Jay and David. Love your work. Big fan Mr. Wood. God bless you both.