The Death of Allah (R.I.P.)

According to Quran 5:116, Allah has a soul (Arabic, “nafs”). According to Quran 3:185, 21:35, and 29:57, every soul (“nafs”) shall taste death. Anthony Rogers draws the obvious conclusion for Islamic theology.

#Allah #Tawhid #Islam

RIP Allah

I have never seen a fool like you. Quran says about Allah" There is nothing like Him" which means He is different from whatever we can think of. So if humans soul has death. If you presume Allah has a soul even that soul is different from what we have. And everything about Allah or God is eternal and without any equal or comparable. Such a simple matter. Ask God for guidance and dont spoil your chance in this life. Quran is absolute wisdom from the Wise One. :+1:

Allah says in Surah Rahman verses 26 and 27, “Every being on the earth will perish.”
"Except your lord, filled with majesty and honor, will remain (forever).

Allah will not die and will never die. He will remain forever.

“For God so loved the world, that he gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.” John 3:16

Only Jesus is the way to Heaven and be saved from hell.

“But God commendeth His love toward us. In that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.” Romans 5:8

“Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.” John 14:6

Have you confessed Jesus as your LORD and Savior? You must confess Him as your LORD believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead to be saved from eternal damnation in Hell and be able to go to Heaven.

“That if thou confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thy heart that God raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.” Romans 10:9

“For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.” 1 John 5:7

Learn arabic and learn about الاستعارة المكنية and educate yourself before claming stupid things
And maybe try to study your"“bible”" and proof it before atacking other religions that you don’t habe a clue about

Allah has no soul
He is our God :blue_heart:

Astagfirrullah tobah

Hahaha this David Wood is a jerk. Such a great Christian he is…the one who implores “THE ENEMY OF MY ENEMY IS MY FRIEND” tactic. Sells his Christian soul to jews and atheists just to make Islam look bad. Wow David. Such a noble Christian. I have Christian friends who are nothing as sick as you You are a psychopathic narcissist

Lol

The 13 dislikes from me on 2 phone ! ALLAH IS BIGGEST!!!
All are DEAD! one day you ded bad people GGGGGGGGGGGG

God is in not dead when u guys will die u will see then things that will happen to you

Since when do Allah has soul?Please dont jump to your conclusion before you make a research.If Allah is dead,who will responsible in the afterlife?If you say Jesus is the son of god,then he will dead to,right?Only Allah is the true GOD in this world.Jesus is only his messenger to help our people to the right path.

DEFINATION OF ALLAH
(Al Quran, Chapter 112)

Say, "He is Allah, [who is] One,

Allah, the Eternal Refuge.

He neither begets nor is born,

Nor is there to Him any equivalent."

सूरा अल-माइदा (المآئدة), वर्सेज: ११६

وَ اِذۡ قَالَ اللّٰہُ یٰعِیۡسَی ابۡنَ مَرۡیَمَ ءَاَنۡتَ قُلۡتَ لِلنَّاسِ اتَّخِذُوۡنِیۡ وَ اُمِّیَ اِلٰہَیۡنِ مِنۡ دُوۡنِ اللّٰہِ ؕ قَالَ سُبۡحٰنَکَ مَا یَکُوۡنُ لِیۡۤ اَنۡ اَقُوۡلَ مَا لَیۡسَ لِیۡ ٭ بِحَقٍّ ؕ؃ اِنۡ کُنۡتُ قُلۡتُہٗ فَقَدۡ عَلِمۡتَہٗ ؕ تَعۡلَمُ مَا فِیۡ نَفۡسِیۡ وَ لَاۤ اَعۡلَمُ مَا فِیۡ نَفۡسِکَ ؕ اِنَّکَ اَنۡتَ عَلَّامُ الۡغُیُوۡبِ ﴿۱۱۶﴾

And [beware the Day] when Allah will say, “O Jesus, Son of Mary, did you say to the people, ‘Take me and my mother as deities besides Allah?’” He will say, "Exalted are You! It was not for me to say that to which I have no right. If I had said it, You would have known it. You know what is within myself, and I do not know what is within Yourself. Indeed, it is You who is Knower of the unseen.

This is the right meaning dear you have a big misunderstanding

What’s going on here? Astagfirullah! U mislead the people. May Allah forgive u.

How can Allah taste death Allah is the one who created life and death. And I promise that you too shall taste Allah’s death no soul can escape it there is no doubt about it.

ALLAH IS FREE FROM BIRTH AND DEATH… HE WAS FROM ALWAYS AND WILL REMAIN ALWAYS! MIND YOUR WORDS FURST… U HV NO RIGHT TO SAY THESE THINGS!!!

your claims are false. Actually and commenly known, A god “whatever his name was” never dies.
Oh, I forgot that a bunch of jews killed your god!

This is not true. I SEARCHED UP MULTIPLE TRANSLATIONS AND IT DOES NOT SAY ”your soul ” it says ”yourself”

Beware of Light…
Every Soul Was tasted to Dies?
Did Light has a soul?
You can see light but You cannot turn it off. Same thing…
Allah SWT berfirman:

اِنَّ الَّذِيْنَ يَغُضُّوْنَ اَصْوَاتَهُمْ عِنْدَ رَسُوْلِ اللّٰهِ اُولٰٓئِكَ الَّذِيْنَ امْتَحَنَ اللّٰهُ قُلُوْبَهُمْ لِلتَّقْوٰى ۗ لَهُمْ مَّغْفِرَةٌ وَّاَجْرٌ عَظِيْمٌ
"Those who lower their voices beside the Messenger of Allah, they are those who have been tested by Allah for fear. They will receive great forgiveness and reward.

Qur’an Surah (49) (4)
im writting this because Im Islam…
Allah SWT berfirman:

قَالُوْا طٰٓئِـرُكُمْ مَّعَكُمْ ۗ اَئِنْ ذُكِّرْتُمْ ۗ بَلْ اَنْـتُمْ قَوْمٌ مُّسْرِفُوْنَ
“They (messengers) said, Your misfortune is because of you alone. Is it because you were warned? Actually you are a people who transgress.”

(Quran. Ya-Sin 36:19)
i know you wouldnt surprised
But someday you will Suprised