The End of My YouTube Channel (Update on Fake Strikes and Appeals)

YouTube is taking down my 32-part series “Islamicize Me,” supposedly for violating their policy on glorifying and recruiting for violent criminal organizations. Since that’s the EXACT OPPOSITE of what we did in that series, it’s pretty clear that the YouTube Trust and Safety Team is the EXACT OPPOSITE of reliable. YouTube is broken.

Team YouTube on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TeamYouTube
Team YouTube Hates You on Twitter (My Page): https://twitter.com/hates_team
My BitChute Channel: DavidWoodVideos
My Odysee Channel: Acts17Apologetics
My Minds Channel: Acts17Apologetics (@Acts17Apologetics) | Minds

#DavidWood #YouTubeIsBroken

Wow! Glad I got this video out quickly, because YouTube just gave me ANOTHER fake strike for Islamicize Me. I can’t post for two weeks (though I’ll obviously be given a third strike by then, so I probably won’t be able to post again). You can read the strike they sent me (and watch the video they took down) here: https://twitter.com/hates_team/status/1435421233533890563

Huh you tube better ban all Islamic content on youtube and not let them back forever for all uthings to be equal…

2:45 15:58 14:21

Please do not allow them to win. Start a GoFundMe or something and hire half-asain attorney bill. He helped Steven Crowder when YouTube did the same garbage to him. In the very least, at least please make an attempt to contact him for counseling on this. It wouldn’t hurt to at the very least to try and speak to him.

Probably can’t say the i word

I wondered how long platforms such as YouTube would stay open and free so to speak. Information given through mainstream media is primarily there to influence thinking, not to educate or even make a profit. This is why they are treating content creators as vermin. These creators can get information out to the masses that goes against the narrative, and they can’t have that. Unfortunately, this is probably only the beginning.

Well I’m been taught to respect people even with different religion and still doing well. And well I’m put all my trust to my beautiful islam. Idc and may the greatest Allah s.w.t bless all of you :heart:

your mother is green " you know what KOYAK", even ILUMINATI & ISRAEL also KOYAK you know ?

Ohh , i found a man with stupid word until jesus laugh on youuu

YOUR TIME WILL COME!!!

BROTHER YOUR WRONG. JESUS NEVER SAY AM GOD OR WORSHIP ME . JESUS WAS TAKEN BY GOD ( ALAAH )TO HIM . JESUS . NO SIN WILL GIVE EXCEPT THE SIGN OF JONAH . 3 DAY AND 3 NIGHT . THE BIBLE SAYS ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE AND THE CHRISTIAN SAYS DEAD DEAD DEAD . DO YOUR HOME WORK AND LOOK TO THE TRUTH BY YOUR SELF . MAY ALLAH GUIDE YOU TO THE RIGHT PATH

Think competing systems of power perse. Think sexosocioeconomic dysfunctional pathology, under ever increasing duress. Think blue and white collar criminally minded conspiracy. Think continued chaos without order, from here to eternity and to infinity and beyond, so to speak, without the correct convergence and confluence of consciousness. Collective consciousness plus social defeat equals dystopia. Collective consciousness theory. It’s easier than you think, don’t make it harder than it is.

The fact ,a loser with a muslim debator, will always and never stop ur deception to all non muslim. Islam will always stay cool and vigilante always.Muslim will never do that to others.They will always find fault with Islam.ALWAYS.

Think every one is going to Rumble now . Free speech. I geus… other big Christian :latin_cross: people are doing it,

Thanks. I hearing this I left islam

Recruiting for ISIS?? Maybe YOUTUBE have a listening problem to what you are presenting in your videos. Youtube need to its ears and mind carefully and digest very carefully what you present Dr. Woods.

Even naive(?) like me can see you are not harmful &,!!!, pretty weary; I see more from government peoples to be screened more…, very confusing.

Hi bro, I think the wrong act by the team many times shows that there are black sheep/islamic group in youtube team which always deals in a hypocritc way with you just to discourage u or it may be connected with the ellite class/satanic group coz satan does not want that the Word of God be grown through ur youtube channel. Well, Lord Our Jesus Christ may guide you in this regard n succeed u in efforts to glorify Him, GBU in abundance - IN CHRIST JESUS POWERFUL NAME AMEN.

You are doing a great bro. Your content is fascinating and quality, you really know your stuff. You must be a super Human to be able to stay up all night and still make awesome videos. “If you suffer as a Christian, do not be ashamed, but praise God that you bear that name.” (1Peter 4;16) Don’t give up mate keep strong in the Lord he’ll take care of you. praying for you