The Jihad Triangle: Belief, Knowledge, Obedience (David Wood)

If Islam calls for jihad (a struggle to violently subjugate unbelievers), why are so many of our Muslim friends peaceful and kind towards unbelievers?

In this video, David Wood (Acts 17 Apologetics) explains that jihad isn’t the product of a single factor, but of three factors: belief, knowledge, and obedience. These three factors come together in what we’ll call “The Jihad Triangle.”

PATREON: David Wood is creating EPIC videos | Patreon
SUBSCRIBESTAR: David Wood on SubscribeStar
STORE: https://teespring.com/stores/acts-17-merch
PAYPAL: PayPal.Me
GAB: David Wood (@DavidWood) • gab.com - Gab Social
BITCHUTE: DavidWoodVideos

#Jihad #JihadTriangle #DavidWood

Jihad is a dictatorship of fear

Great information! Your viewpoint of three sides of triangle is most justifiable!!:+1:

Thank you for your clear teaching!

Christianity was also forced on Europeans by the elites.

Islam doesn’t command us to fight against peaceful people, it orders us to fight against those who threaten and fight us.

Every country in the world has its army to defend itself, that is the same thing in Islam, we have the right to defend ourselves and the weak people whatever their religion is!

Allah says in Qura’an : (As for such [of the unbelievers] as do not fight against you on account of [your] faith, and neither drive you forth from your homelands, God does not forbid you to show them kindness and to behave towards them with full equity: for, verily, God loves those who act equitably) Al-Mumtahinah.

sometimes i feel sad towards these white ppl skkk

you doesn’t respect muslims and insults the Quran you shouldn’t live in this world because you are like the devil and your place in hell i am a christian too but i respect other people’s religion god teach us to respect other people’s religion don’t be arrogant i hope you change

JESUS FUCK FUCK FUCK

Makk kau hijua

ISLAM FOREVERR!!!

Hey DaWood, why dont u start preaching bible in the church. Or is it the preaching that makes people lose faith.? Thats why u start twisting Hadist according to ur own self proclaim translation.

David claims muslims dont understand their own religion
Their scholars can denounce terrorists but they dont understand their scriptures and David does
Jihad has to be 1) religious and 2) meritorious according to muslims please see the Encyclopedia Brittanica article on Jihad
Is terrorism religious?
Is terrorism meritorious?

You christianity was only forced on people!

I tell people about this often.

This one of the dumbest videos masquerading as “smart” I’ve ever seen - shame on you for this hateful propaganda.

POINT ONE : There’s 200 denominations of Christianity in the US and possibly up to 45,000 in the world… so why so many?! There’s only one bible, after all. Because many people strongly disagree (often violently) about how the words written in the bible should be interpreted and understood. This idiotic video suggests there’s only one possible interpretation of the words in the Quran, which is so incredibly dumb. There’s just as much debate among Muslims about the meanings in the Quran as there is among Christians about the bible… Catholics, Protestants, Oriental Orthodoxy, Non-trinitarian Restorationism and so on.

POINT TWO : Following on from Point One, the word “Jihad” can be interpreted in many ways and can mean anything from “effort” or “struggle” to a literal “holy war” - suggesting the word Jihad has one single meaning that can only be interpreted in one way is quite simply a lie, it’s a dumb ignorant mistruth that is quite simply factually incorrect.

POINT THREE : Suggesting all “western muslims” don’t know the content of their own holy text is not fantastically dumb it’s also deeply insulting. You think the majority of Christians have no idea what’s in the bible?! I’m sure some Christians have never read the bible, but most have… in the exact same way most Muslims know what’s in the Quran, suggesting the millions of Muslims living in the west don’t know the Quran is fking moronic.

POINT FOUR : The manner in which young Muslim men get indoctrinated into Islamic terrorist groups is identical to how young white Christian men get indoctrinated into far-right, neo-nazi white supremacist groups. These are people often mistreated by society, they are angry and without “family” or purpose… the group come’s along and gives them that, they give them support and a place to fit in, they give them rules and purpose… and they give them an enemy. The details change, Infidels become Jews and Cultural Marxists, but the underlying socio-psycholgical mechanisms are identical.

This video is so fantastically dishonest and ignorant - it is made by someone who either has NO understanding of the Muslim religion globally, or someone who is deliberately, purposefully lying in order to promote an anti-Islamic agenda.

The TRUTH is Muslims are just people, like Christians or Atheists… some are angry, violent and driven by hatred of others, but most just want to live their lives in peace - raise a family, find a nice place to live, earn a good living and so on. People are people, end of story… there’s nothing fundamentally different between Muslims and Christians.

ابولهب :laughing::rofl::joy::joy_cat::laughing::rofl:

Got to say, this short simple video clarifies a lot. Taking a muddled confusing topic and reducing it to something this simple…well, that is just genius.

In Kerala, India, Christians are being persecuted, as a Christian Bishop said about “nar co ji had” in church.

The BEST Simple, short, concise on jihad explanation. Even after 6 years I still haven’t find anything that come closed to this explanation.