The Logic of Prophet Muhammad (and How to Turn It against Him!)

In Islam’s most trusted sources, the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) offered many arguments, using his own version of logic. What happens if we use Muhammad’s “logic” and “reasoning” against him? Will our Muslim friends accept our arguments, derived from the Quran and Sunnah? Or will they recognize the fallacy and spot the fallacies in their own prophet’s claims? Find out as Islam Critiqued goes through the Hadith and exposes Muhammad over and over again.

Subscribe to Islam Critiqued here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcKkCtaMM1wjY1BXyoW8_-w?pbjreload=10

#Muhammad #CircularReasoning #IslamCritiqued

pbuh it is the curse according to muslims whenver something f*****d up happes to them it’s the eye or satan or djinns what caused it
hail darkness

That “Mohammed was black” is so funny :sweat_smile:

You’re the reason why shampoo bottles have instructions on them

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile: Hilarious! Good job bro!:+1:t2:

I think “alms” refers to money given to charity n not Muhammad

Mohammed is like a nasty highschool bully who establish a religion.

Happy to be Baha’I!

Dude youre reading quran in the internet wtf first of all read the whole original quran and then try to criticise it

I’m so glad to be a Christian

U people don’t understand because u will never be a Muslim it’s the only true religion and life was different 1400 years ago so why don’t u follow ur own religion instead of mocking other people’s religion u racist freaks it’s always been the white people who where racist to everyone and also we don’t mock people like u so try to be respectful

Allah is a mouse, Allah is a mouse

I’m not Muslim and I agree with almost everything on this channel but to be fair when Muhammad uses women’s testimony as evidence that they are half as intelligent it makes sense if he’s saying because Allah says their testimony is worth half as much, then they think that means it’s an undesirable fact, therefore they must be half as intelligent. Just playing devil’s advocate and trying to be fair.

Any islamic sources on Khaybar butchering?

Called stupit by someone who has everybody knows cant read

Go to hell

He was
Anti woman
Anti jew
Antimorality
Antireality

Ph-bah :smiley: Brilliant! Delicious sense of humour!

MoHam Head was a ruthless opportunist

Mohammed was a pedophile! His wife was nine years old? That is f-ing disgusting. Is this the reason most followers venerate virgins in “heaven“? Me think thy “Manly” appendage may be extra-extra-small if you could consummate a marriage with a nine-year-old. This religion is a joke.