The Proof of the Gospel (Sermon by Anthony Rogers)

Here’s a sermon by Anthony Rogers on Jesus’ death by crucifixion.

This man is a wonderful preacher. God bless you Anthony

First time listening to Anthony. Controlled passion, faithful to the text. Press on brother, you have a gift from God for sure.

Beautiful sermon :heart:

Great video

There was an add for Islamic Relief Canada before this video… Youtube needs to work on its ad algorithms.

Why doesnt mark have lastname lol because bible is fake

This is my proof of the Gospel: “For there is a God, and he hath created all things, both the heavens and the earth, and all things that in them are, both things to act and things to be acted upon . . . . For it behooveth the great Creator that he suffereth himself to become subject unto man in the flesh, and die for all men, that all men might become subject unto him.”

“O how great the holiness of our God! For he knoweth all things, and there is not anything save he knows it. And he cometh into the world that he may save all men if they will hearken unto his voice; for behold, he suffereth the pains of all men, yea, the pains of every living creature, both men, women, and children, who belong to the family of Adam.

“And he suffereth this that the resurrection might pass upon all men, that all might stand before him at the great and judgment day. And he commandeth all men that they must repent, and be baptized in his name, having perfect faith in the Holy One of Israel, or they cannot be saved in the kingdom of God.”

“He denieth none that come unto him, black and white, bond and free, male and female; and he remembereth the heathen; and all are alike unto God, both Jew and Gentile.”

“And as I spake concerning the convincing of the Jews that Jesus is the very Christ, it must needs be that the Gentiles be convinced also that Jesus is the Christ, the Eternal God.”

“They must appear before the judgment-seat of the Holy One of Israel; and then cometh the judgment, and then must they be judged according to the holy judgment of God . . . . O the greatness of the mercy of our God, the Holy One of Israel! For he delivereth his saints from that awful monster the devil, and death, and hell, and that lake of fire and brimstone, which is endless torment.”

“O then, my beloved brethren, come unto the Lord, the Holy One. Remember that his paths are righteous. Behold, the way for man is narrow, but it lieth in a straight course before him, and the keeper of the gate is the Holy One of Israel; and he employeth no servant there; and there is none other way save it be by the gate; for he cannot be deceived, for the Lord God is his name.”

“And moreover, I say unto you, that there shall be no other name given nor any other way nor means whereby salvation can come unto the children of men, only in and through the name of Christ, the Lord Omnipotent.”

“For if there be no Christ there be no God; and if there be no God we are not, for there could have been no creation. But there is a God, and he is Christ, and he cometh in the fulness of his own time.”

“For behold, did not Moses prophesy concerning the coming of the Messiah and that God should redeem his people? Yea, and even all the prophets who have prophesied ever since the world began—have they not spoken more or less concerning these things?

“Have they not said that God himself should come down among the children of men and take upon him the form of man and go forth in mighty power upon the face of the earth?

“And have they not said also that he should bring to pass the resurrection of the dead and that he, himself, should be oppressed and afflicted?”

“For behold, my beloved brethren, I say unto you that the Lord God worketh not in darkness. He doeth not anything save it be for the benefit of the world; for he loveth the world, even that he layeth down his own life that he may draw all men unto him.”

“And also that ye may believe the gospel of Jesus Christ, which ye shall have among you; and also that the Jews, the covenant people of the Lord, shall have other witness besides him whom they saw and heard, that Jesus, whom they slew, was the very Christ and the very God. And I would that I could persuade all ye ends of the earth to repent and prepare to stand before the judgment-seat of Christ.”

“Behold, this is a choice land, and whatsoever nation shall possess it shall be free from bondage, and from captivity, and from all other nations under heaven, if they will but serve the God of the land, who is Jesus Christ, who hath been manifested by the things which we have written.”

“And he shall be called Jesus Christ, the Son of God, the Father of heaven and earth, the Creator of all things from the beginning; and his mother shall be called Mary.”

“But behold, I will show unto you a God of miracles, even the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob; and it is that same God who created the heavens and the earth, and all things that in them are.”

“Repent of all your sins and iniquities, and believe in Jesus Christ, that he is the Son of God, and that he was slain by the Jews, and by the power of the Father he hath risen again, whereby he hath gained the victory over the grave; and also in him is the sting of death swallowed up. And he bringeth to pass the resurrection of the dead, whereby man must be raised to stand before his judgment-seat.”

“O then, my beloved brethren, repent ye, and enter in at the strait gate, and continue in the way which is narrow, until ye shall obtain eternal life. O be wise; what can I say more? Finally, I bid you farewell, until I shall meet you before the pleasing bar of God, which bar striketh the wicked with awful dread and fear.”

All these verses and more are in the Book of Mormon. The Book of Mormon truly is a testimony of Jesus Christ and has been brought forth by the power of God in these latter days. Anyone who believes these words from the Book of Mormon (and I know these words are true) should contact the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints to speak with the missionaries and find out for themselves that the gospel of Jesus Christ has been restored in these latter days.

OMG I am Christian, but this video contains so many information and logical things I didn’t know that they happened with reason. Like the veil on temple torn, I red bible and I know that Jew tempt to torn their clothes when something tragic happened, but I would never associate those two!! Now everything I red that I thought they just write it there so the bible will have 12300 pages seem to be right and everything written actually there is reason to it and creator want to say something with every single word! Thank you for making me realizing it, thank you so much, may God be with you!

if Jesus was so great than why didn’t God give him shitty parents like mine?

Thank you, God bless you. I’m looking for more YouTube sermons from any pentecostal… anybody?

I’ve noticed often that when Muslims make a comment they resort to ridicule, mockery, scorn, derision, contempt aimed at the person delivering a message and against Christianity. They resort to offensive vulgar language threatening the speaker and Christians with unspeakable acts of violence toward Christians. Very seldom have I seen Muslims dialog meaningfully in order to establish the truth concerning a doctrinal principle.

I believe that they resort to this unethical behavior because they do not have a logical reasonable answer that can be examined, discussed, scrutinized, and tested.
Apparently, a primary weapon in their arsenal is slander, libel, and attacking ones intelligence and personal ethics.
I have come to the conclusion that it is the Muslim attacker who is an uninformed ignorant zealous Cristophobe!

David what happend to psychology of islam series?It was very good,just wanted to know.God bless you and your family

Guys I’m Christian Myself but I’m having trouble explaining the trinity to someone who doesn’t know it, can you provide me some evidence and verses, that would help me explain it, THANK YOU.

Sir , can you please help? can you tell me why Christianity have many types of belief system like Catholic, protestantism, othodox.
why they are separated?
can you explain?
what is different between them?
I am so curious to learn Christianity?
Please help me.:slightly_smiling_face:
Thank you ( I am not enough good in English)

halleluyah

David, do you know much info about NinaFollowsChrist? Im just qurious that’s all

Soo would this channel ever address “Kevin Wesley” and his findings on the Bible (pretty good stuff btw) or is this channel more about false facts??

David, show me proof that the Bible is unchanged and authentic. I want proof that the islamic view of the Bible being partly corrupted is false, how do i know that it isnt?

Guys any comment on this cnn video