The Psychology of Muhammad (David Wood & Anthony Rogers)

David Wood and Anthony Rogers discuss Muhammad’s childhood development and its impact on his later beliefs and practices.

Support Anthony on Patreon: Anthony Rogers is creating Videos on Christianity and Islam | Patreon

I have to admit-I went into this livestream (and the previous videos David made) a bit skeptical, thinking that it was anachronistic to impute 20th/21st century psychological standards to an illiterate 7th century Arab bedouin. But i have to say, you guys have an airtight case, it seems irrefutable even with historical context in mind. Thank you Anthony and David!

Excellent analysis

Why we should believe what muslims saying; after all, islam is a cult and false religion

Members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints have the gospel and don’t need it from Anthony.

VISIT THIS ↑ WEBSITE TO VIEW ALL THE PROOF!

Did you know that the 4 initial conditions and 10 creation events of how the universe and Earth were formed written by Moses, in the book of Genesis, are not only all correct, but are also in the correct chronological order? An astronomer named Hugh Ross calculated the probability that Moses could have known this by his own knowledge to be, conservatively, one in a quadrillion, quadrillion, quadrillion, quadrillion. Ask yourself, are you willing to bet your soul on them odds that Moses got it all correct by chance, or did God reveal it to him?

Did you know that the Bible does not say the Earth was formed in six 24-hour days, but rather six long finite periods of time? The universe is approximately 13.8 billion years old and the Earth 4.5 billion. This does not contradict the Bible; it lines up with it! The Bible got it right from the beginning by concurring with the big bang saying, “In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth” (Genesis 1:1); and says our universe is expanding, thousands of years before scientists discovered these things!

The Bible compared with the book of nature has no contradictions, making ten times more creation claims than all other major “holy” books combined; while these other books contain scientific errors in them! Astronomer(PhD) Hugh Ross and his team have discovered these facts and more. You can view a video of Dr. Ross explaining all the facts by visiting the website listed above in my username. You will find other strong evidence for God’s existence by the fine-tuning and origin of the universe. As well as why Darwinian evolution is false and more!

What year is it? Why? What did Jesus do to cause a new era in our timeline? One undisputed fact among historians and scholars is that Jesus was crucified under Pontius Pilate, just as the Bible states. There are multiple hostile pagan and Jewish sources outside the Bible that confirm the Gospel accounts of the life, death, and resurrection of Jesus. If there is a God, and all the evidence is pointing toward, we would expect Him to be personal, because we are personal. If He wanted to have a relationship with us, wouldn’t He have reached out to us by now? Wouldn’t His word be the most read and translated in the world, full of predictive prophecies? The Bible is that word!

We are heading towards perilous times. Jesus says, “For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places” (Matthew 24:7). Biblical prophecy tells us that the Third Temple will be built in Jerusalem where the antichrist will take his seat, declaring himself to be God. “For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be” (Matthew 24:21).

“He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark in their right hand or in their foreheads, and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast(666)…” (Revelation 13:16-18).

Referring to the last days, this could only be speaking of a cashless society, which we have yet to see, but are heading towards. Otherwise, we could still buy or sell without the mark amongst others if physical money was still currency. RFID microchip implant technology will be the future of a one world cashless society containing digital currency. It will be implanted in the right-hand or the forehead, and we cannot buy or sell without it! We must grow strong in Jesus. AT ALL COSTS, DO NOT TAKE IT!

"Then a third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, “If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives his mark in his forehead or in his hand, he himself shall also drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out full strength into the cup of His indignation. He shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb. And the smoke of their torment ascends forever and ever; and they have no rest day or night, who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name” (Rev. 14:9-11).

“I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away…“Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they shall be His people. God Himself will be with them and be their God. And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away” (Rev. 21:1-4). “Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city” (Rev. 22:14). SHARE THIS MESSAGE! READ THE GOSPELS!!!

Loved the ending! Be my Daddy!

I feel sorry for the brainwashed islamics. If they are orphaned they can never have another family, and even their own god doesn’t want to be their father. Bad news all around. No wonder they are always angry.

God bless you bro. I bless both of you in Jesus Holy Name. I learn a lot from your talks where it helps me talk to others (Muslims) about Jesus. I have the translated Quran and Bukhai’s hadis. God bless you.

Amazing exposition of Islamic concept abrogation of adoption. Allah abrogated adoption so muhammad can enjoy sex.

my question is, why u idiot dare to face zakir naik?
go any of his Q&A conference and ask u’r stupid questions

I find the accompanying monetized commericals for this video include Musilma, “Find you muslim life partner” humorous.

Jk shlindling too talks of psychology…

Man god… Satan kept kicking the mud sculpture of Adam. Enters his mouth & comes out through his ass… Reference for this Rogers

Anthony Rogers old video 2right hands, has mouth but no ass… Awesome… I laugh remembering that… AR can please give reference to that… Please

There is a reason why God has placed godly, leadership fathers in the family.

Every relationship and behavioral requirement is distorted into an unnatural state in Islam and reduced to a base one; it’s an obsessively sexual world view.

You two are outstanding on facts and insights but it’s so sad, heartbreakingly sad.
To be able to show, prove and explain how and why Islam is false, only to be ignored and persecuted by its followers and those liberal leftists. What the hell is wrong with people that perfect rational intelligence and reasoning is anathema to so many that they hate and implode in rage when given these truths. Education has failed so many, it produced automatons filled with propaganda.

Hi David Wood, i will really like to learn a lot from you. Please contact me on
truegospel63@gmail.com

WHY would Muslims want to follow the GREATEST of DECEIVERS?!? Glad my God is THE GOD of TRUTH!!! :thinking: