The Question No Christian Can Answer

One of the most common accusations Christians hear from their Muslim friends is that Christians believe that 1 + 1 + 1 = 1. But is this what Christians believe? What happens if we apply the same sort of analysis to Allah, Muhammad, and the Quran? David Wood investigates.

#Trinity #DavidWood

Love you my brother :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

But Jesus is lord and king

Every researcher in christian theology knows the trinity was originally a pagan belief and put later into Christianity…even some of the Christian groups do not believe in this but strange enough theye were called heretics by the autonomus church…the last ayat I am adding here is about this human made absurdity…the choice is yours whether still believe in it or not…
Those who say, “Allah is one in a Trinity,” have certainly fallen into disbelief. There is only One God. If they do not stop saying this, those who disbelieve among them will be afflicted with a painful punishment.

They have taken their scholars and monks as lords besides Allāh,1 and [also] the Messiah, the son of Mary.2 And they were not commanded except to worship one God; there is no deity except Him. Exalted is He above whatever they associate with Him.

And ˹on Judgment Day˺ Allah will say, “O Jesus, son of Mary! Did you ever ask the people to worship you and your mother as gods besides Allah?” He will answer, “Glory be to You! How could I ever say what I had no right to say? If I had said such a thing, you would have certainly known it. You know what is ˹hidden˺ within me, but I do not know what is within You. Indeed, You ˹alone˺ are the Knower of all unseen.

O People of the Scripture, do not commit excess in your religion1 or say about Allāh except the truth. The Messiah, Jesus the son of Mary, was but a messenger of Allāh and His word which He directed to Mary and a soul [created at a command] from Him. So believe in Allāh and His messengers. And do not say, “Three”; desist - it is better for you. Indeed, Allāh is but one God. Exalted is He above having a son. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. And sufficient is Allāh as Disposer of affairs.

You mean there was only one God but the Jesus or holly spirit were not other units or selves…they were only reflections of one unity…Ok.I understand…but think of this…No human reflections can be eternal nor divine…whether he was a human or was just experiencing some of the things we are doing eveyday…the Quran simply says he(Jesus)was eating…a person who eats or drinks can not be divine…that is why Quran always says the Jesus,Son of Mary but not God…

God is multidimensional the 1st century Jews believed this and I still do if your multidimensional you can speak to yourself and pray to yourself I believe he can come in any form he chooses like a burning bush .

Islam = child molestation + murder + blantant hypocrisy

Mormons just cut out the middle man.
The son is not the father and the spirit is neither. God is the father Jesus is the son who will inherit the fathers kingdom and has saved us all. And the spirit is the comforter.
They act in one accord but are separate beings.

The answer is really much simpler than all this… God was already here BEFORE the laws of mathematics were… He’s God; He can be whatever He wants!

Still didn’t answer the question though​:rofl::rofl:

YHWH cannot be explained without holy spirit, None of the christians you know are begotten of holyspirit, its why they cannot answer your question. The father is mind/consciousness, he thinks therefore exists. YHWH is mind and the breath of mind/father is omnipresent, the breath of father is sent out and all is created, the breath of father is life giver, breathed into mans nostrils, he becomes alive. The father speaks using the word, who was within him until he was spoken into existence, its why he is called the loyos/word/speech/VOICE of the father, who is directly created by father/mind and his breath, the voice of father is begotten and speaks for father. The son said let US make man in our image, he directly created humans, he is their god, creator, the father is the source of abundance energy and all matter exists and issues forth from the father. The father uses the son as a master worker, he is God, voice of father, also creator father, son, spirit created us, we are made in their image, they work as 1, the son is created the spirit is not, its breath of father personified. 3 bear witness in heaven, the source is father, its why it’s initially one God, the breath and speech issue from father/mind, they are part of YHWH.this is a Greek interpretation.joel 2 28,29

Islam and Christianity is really different. Islam wants 1 man x many wives. Christiantity is 1 man = 1 wife. It means that 1 man or 1 woman = must have 1 God only

Lol+lol+lol+ lol=LOL

1+1+1​:no_entry_sign::no_entry_sign::no_entry_sign:
1(father)×son(1)×father(1)=1
3 MOLECULES one ATOM
Same three behaviour s one god✝️

I am a christian and one is one. Trinity is false… but you guys wouldn’t know, you follow pagans . The one true God is the father alone. Not hard at all to figure this out.

Spot on :ok_hand: from a maths teacher

It is very simple to me. If worshipping the Creator not direct between the Creator and the created then it is the ultimate disrespect to the Creator .