The Quran and the London Bridge Massacre (Jay Smith and Hatun Tash)

Politicians, the media, and Muslims organizations continue to assure us that the London Bridge Massacre had nothing to do with Islam. Unfortunately for them, however, the Quran says otherwise. Jay Smith and Hatun Tash explain what the Qur’an says about terrorizing the unbelievers.

For more on the London Bridge attack, be sure to watch “The London Bridge Massacre,” by David Wood: - YouTube

Islam is not a religion of peace

Exposed!!!

what a bunch of crap

Muhammad is copy cat. He copied this verse from medical knowledge provided by Galen, father of Greek medicine even though we know Galen was wrong and off course we had limited knowledge. Read quotes from Quran and then read Galen and see the astonishing similarities. Quran says 22:6 “O People, if you should be in doubt about the Resurrection, then [consider that] indeed, We created you from dust, then from a (1) sperm-drop, then from a (2) clinging clot, and then from a lump of flesh, (3) formed and (4) unformed -that We may show you. And We settle in the wombs whom We will for a specified term, then We bring you out as a child’ GALEN here “But let us take the account back again to the first conformation of the animal, and in order to make our account orderly and clear, let us divide the creation of the foetus overall into four periods of time. The first is that in which as is seen both in abortions and in dissection, the form of the semen prevails. At this time, Hippocrates too, the all-marvelous, does not yet call the conformation of the animal a foetus; as we heard just now in the case of semen voided in the sixth day, he still calls it semen. But when it has been filled with blood and heart, brain and liver are still unarticulated and unshaped yet have by now a certain solidarity and considerable size, this is the second period; the substance of the foetus has the form of flesh and no longer the form of semen. Accordingly you would find that Hippocrates too no longer calls such a form semen but, as was said, foetus. The third period follows on this, when, as was said, it is possible to see the three ruling parts clearly and a kind of outline, a silhouette, as it were, of all the other parts. You will see the conformation of the three ruling parts more clearly, that of the parts of the stomach more dimly, and much more still, that of the limbs. Later on they form “twigs”, as Hippocrates expressed it, indicating by the term their similarity to branches. The fourth and final period is at the stage when all the parts in the limbs have been differentiated; and at this part Hippocrates the marvelous no longer calls the foetus an embryo only, but already a child, too when he says that it jerks and moves as an animal now fully formed.”

allah of islam is satan

Somebody please punch that lady on the face damn I hate her voice

its amazing how a obviously invented, perverted, unmoral, tyrannical ideology is treating the planet and the one who i always thought, they will avoid this, the free thinking people of the west, are washbrained to the point to throw away the freedom in order to beware the apparence of tolerance. In history books of the future, we will be the one who committed a cultural genetic suicide. as long as we don’t let shariah in our own legal system, we have a chance to solve the issues. its the troyan horse.
England has loose the battle.

Salute these two people who had a burden regarding the future of our society

Mr Smith’s work should be a good example for every Christian.
Educate yoursefl!Learn and teach the other Christians, proclaim the Word!Get in dispute with those who ask you!
1Pet 3:14 But and if all of you suffer for righteousness’ sake, happy are all of you: and be not afraid of their terror, neither be troubled; 1Pet 3:15 But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asks you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear: 1Pet 3:16 Having a good conscience; that, whereas they speak evil of you, as of evildoers, they may be ashamed that falsely accuse your good conversation in Christ.

only the muslims r doing terrorism… u stupid people thinking this way lol
here she referred several varses from quran but she did not mention why it is written(lacking of knowledge) if u r confused, ask someone who knows better
may allah give u people hidayah

Just look at these Christian stormtroopers. Generals, I salute you. God’s mighty angels with swords drawn, stand by your sides. 🕆

There is more freedom of speech in China now than UK.

we need to see more of this PUBLIC ENGAGEMENT… in every country around the world that has been infiltrated by the RELIGEION OF PEACE !!! and if the truth be known , there is a need for truth and facts to be aired and discussed by THE PUBLIC because the polititions sure don’t have the guts to do it !!!

Islam should disappear. I have no idea how people can even think to defend this religion. Is it hard to understand that it is?

Congratulations for your great courage!

i love these preachers! they have zero level of political correctness! and they are 100% triggering!

Well said ‘Your Prophet and Your God are not welcome in the world’.

thx

My mother quoted the first half of 2 Timothy 1:7 at me often when I was younger, here is the whole verse: “For God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love, and self-discipline.”