The quran you need right now!

Buy the Critical Quran on Amazon: https://amzn.to/37HObed

From Amazon: “The Critical Qur’an is the Islamic counterpart to numerous critical and skeptical editions of the Bible that have appeared over the last century and more. It is the one edition of Islam’s book that doesn’t shy away from elucidating why the holy book of Islam is so frequently quoted and referred to with reverence by people who commit and/or justify acts of violence. It is a basic resource for everyone who wishes to understand the persistent phenomenon of Islamic terrorism, and the peculiar provenance of this most provocative book.”

Buy Robert’s book “The History of Jihad: From Muhammad to ISIS”: Amazon.com

#CriticalQuran #Quran #RobertSpencer

Sura Fatiha is the most sincere prayer addressed to Allah (as you call him Father).
Read verses 6 and 7 carefully
6. Guide us to the right path.
7. In the way of those whom You have blessed with good deeds, not in the way of those who turned their backs on themselves, nor in the way of those who lost their souls! (Amen!)
We ask God in heaven, the creator of everything, to guide us to the right path, we say this prayer at least 17 times every day during the prayer, if it were Christianity right path, God would really guide us to Christianity, but still we are and will be Muslim because this is the right path

Sura Fatiha
Praise be to Allah, the Lord of the worlds!
the Most Compassionate, Most Merciful,
Judges of the Day of Judgment (responsibility-reward)!
Only You do we worship and only You do we ask for help!
Guide (reinforce) on the right path!
In the way of those whom You have enriched with good, not in the way of those who turned their backs on themselves, nor in the way of those who lost their souls!

Islam is always great Alhamdulillah. I Love Islam and Allah is almighty and prophet Muhammad PBUH is greatest person all the time :heart: Islam is the real religion and fastest growing religion on earth. Billions of non muslims reverted/converted to Islam cause Islam is the truth there is no God but Allah and prophet Muhammad is final messanger of Allah Almighty :star_and_crescent:And Islam is unstoppable people more hate Islam then Islam will grow faster Alhamdulillah If ur non muslim read Quran and pray for guidance May Allah guide you :heart::star_and_crescent:
I BEAR WITNESS THAT THERE IS NONE WORTHY OF WORSHIP EXCEPT ALMIGHTY ALLAH AND I BEAR WITNESS THAT MUHAMMAD IS HIS SERVANT AND HIS MESSENGER☪️

that Islam and the Quran are mere lies and copies that do not belong to a religion-faith . So, Islam is a Muslim political sect, which works without a break against Christianity on our planet . What to expect from those who worship Muhammad who was a merchant, a thief and a pedophile…

I want THIS!!!

Why you lie to the people, liar you lie there is another qoran !!! Shame on you there is only one version of qoran… i know its hurt you. And the beginning its talk about a new path a strigh path not like christians or jews. Look of you christian your bible its so confusing its not the bible who god send it to jesus. We proud we have the qoran and we memoiriese it machaallah

India after muhammad and jesus.we have atleast hundred like this Messenger

Bible how authentic

Message me for the xeroxed and pdf of it. Much cheaper $5 only.

I’ve never seen a preacher who just preaches hate and trying to throw dirt on another religion…whoever follows you shares a mind like yours…pathetic

God bless you David wood

Dont musliums say that Jesus is to come and judge?
On the 2nd page the book says Allah is the final , or king of Judgment,. Just asking thank you brother . Blessings

Reading the quran to know the truth❌
Reading the crit quran to increase the ignorance :white_check_mark:

It is very easy to bombard people with bullshits tho. why dont u bring this ‘’‘’‘evidences’‘’‘’ to Uthaman ibn Farook. He already slapped ur ass 1 time and u ran away backbiting. maybe the second time u are gonna learn something XD
You are the evil man, an u are becoming old very fast too. Ur time is very close… I’m sure u are not ready to meet the Allah.

Allah says that so we recite it not allah

But ur Quran will never be trusted

Jesus Christ is coming back friends, all the signs are here! Repent today, choose heaven. Romans 10:9-10, you are loved!

now non Muslims are going to teach us without them knowing when surah fatiha was revealed. you people do research on google and copy paste that in your books to earn money. bla bla bla… youtube content creator…

Finally! Having ordered it on 26th April 2022 from Blackwells Bookshop here in the UK, it arrived today (16th May 2022)! I am REALLY looking forward to studying it in great detail. Thank you very much Robert (I will overlook that it isn’t a signed copy :yum:). Keep up the good work :grinning::+1: Simonline

Greate work