The Religion of Peace Polka! (Featuring Keyboard Jihadis!)

It’s always a good day for some death threats and some Polka!

Jihadis really know how to play when they’re not sticking flys in drinks to purify them ! Wow who would’ve known ?!

1:00 That man Ahsan Raja would kill DW​:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:A small blow of wind would make him fly​:joy::joy::joy:

Christ bless you David, will keep you in my prayers for the lord to preserve and defend you and your family and your buddys!! :orthodox_cross::orthodox_cross::orthodox_cross:

You also should have told them about this:
2. As the bird by wandering, as the swallow by flying, so the curse causeless shall not come.
(Proverbs 26:2)

Because they, and their “prophet” gang leader boss does not know anything about spiritual world. At all. Also this:
3. A whip for the horse, a bridle for the ass (a donkey, my insertion*), and a rod for the fool’s back.
(Proverbs 26:3)
They need to get used to it. What, being fool is a bad thing, it is not about your intellect, it is about wheither you using it or not. And muslims completely aren’t. Because of islam. It’s evil and stupid, makes them evil and stupid, as they should not be without it. Islam is made like that. By the devil. It is evil. Made to make people stupid. Believe me, it’s true, look around you. Test them. Test people and see for yourself. Realize it and get rid of it, one more reason to lease satanic islam, submission to the devil and demons, hiding behind the name of “allah”. It’s true.

1:20 Indeed a great job for humanity :grin::grin::pray:

Stitching translation 1:07 lol​:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Excellent clarinet playing. These were a hoot David. Many thanks for sharing.

This video made my day, Thank you.

What is the name of the Polka Music?? I absolutely love it & would love to know what’s called - if anybody knows, please let me know!

i love when Muslim’s provide David Wood with more contents for his videos. Ha ha ha

" We can’t kill

" Hack off heads and burn people alive, we’ll have a barrel of fun!"

Taking mohammed to the dance …

The reply to “Soldier of Allah” literally won the internet.

Oh, that beautiful religion of peace!

“P.S. Your name is ‘cupcake’ :birthday:” oh my goodness! I laughed so hard!

Omg what’s this song

oh man I needed a good laugh that was great

It’s as though the Bible was written as a response to those who despise us.