The Taliban on Twitter

Twitter regularly bans Americans for being on the “wrong” side of various political and religious issues. Meanwhile, Taliban officials (such as Zabihullah Mujahid and Qari Yousaf Ahmadi) post their tweets with impunity. The Apostate Prophet and Congressman Dan Crenshaw have called out the double standards. Why is the Twitter Trust and Safety Team prone to such hypocrisy? David Wood discusses the issue.

To watch “How Big Tech Became Big Brother,” click here: - YouTube

For more on the Taliban, check out these videos:
“Afghanistan Falls to the Taliban”: - YouTube
“How Bad Is the Taliban?”: - YouTube
“Taliban Jihadis Seizing Girls as ‘Spoils of War’ in Afghanistan”: - YouTube
“The Taliban’s Conquest of Afghanistan”: The Taliban's Conquest of Afghanistan - YouTube

#Taliban #Twitter #DavidWood

For more on the Taliban, check out these videos:
“Afghanistan Falls to the Taliban”: - YouTube
“How Bad Is the Taliban?”: - YouTube
“Taliban Jihadis Seizing Girls as ‘Spoils of War’ in Afghanistan”: - YouTube
“The Taliban’s Conquest of Afghanistan”: The Taliban's Conquest of Afghanistan - YouTube

Repent of your sins and believe on the Lord Jesus Christ that has died for sins and rose from the tomb on the third day and let the Holy Spirit within you, and you shall be saved. Amen

What a load of crap.
If Taliban are terrorist then so is US military.
one attacks for Jihad and the other for world domination and hegemony.

Jack Dorsey has( had ).a beard most Talibanic :thinking:

This video is excellent

Excellently expressed David !
God bless ya !

So True. Twiter is under control of Jesuit-illuminati-Freemasonry and as Vatican created Islam the Jesuits see islam as their naughty child while Jesuits with the secret organizations that they also created or overtook/infiltrated like illuminati-Freemasonry use Islam as a tool to achive their plan of World dominarion by creating a New World Order.

now,i understand how much difficult was all prophets life,everyday they faced with some this type of dirty people…

How about the 1 million George killed in Iraq?
Who’s the bigger terrorists?
Hypocrites.

Not really. The FBI/HS probably told Dorsey to sit tight. It’s an easy watchlist for them. But you get to complain about it because that’s what you do: talk instead of doing.

That said, it doesn’t take a Rhodes scholar to understand why law enforcement has no interest in explaining how it runs it counterterrorism operations. Because that’s the fucking point.

But yes, AP was probably kicked off because Twitter is full of woke dumbasses. These things can be true at the same time…

This edit is to preempt the fourth truth, which is that most of the US lacks either the ability or desire to comprehend these pretty simple concepts.

This man got islamophobi stay away from him or you will also get islamophobia

I am an Infidel.

Watching the world go by and biblical prophecy unfold.
Knowing the end of
The Book makes it easy to take in.

God is good and worthy of all praise.
Hallelujah and Amen.

Twitter is the public relations team for the Taliban and at no charge.

David your difference (similarity) on twitter and Taliban is funny

We want Taliban vs Donald Trump on twitter

This is what happens when you let idiots run society . If the world was ran by idiots or twitter the world would be worse than 3rd german reich.

yep. same history here in facebook, my count was deleted. becous of critisaicing islam and muslims. so sad. so sad… greetings from finland :slight_smile:

I had to look you up again since I feel we’re going back to 2008 where everyone is going to be accused of being anti muslim.
I can’t believe we’re going back down this road.
I’m happy the Klintin’s did suicide you to be honest.