The Trinity in Red Letters (A Reply to Yusha Evans)

Muslim speaker Yusha Evans says that if the doctrine of the Trinity can be shown from the red letters of the Bible (i.e., the words of Jesus), Muslims would have a problem.

In this video, Anthony Rogers replies to Yusha’s claim by showing that Jesus indeed taught that God is a Trinity (Father, Son, and Holy Spirit).

If you liked this video, check out my favorite videos of all time:

Thé gospel is corrupt until we can bend it to our advantages

Asking Red letter of Trinity is a shameful question for that muslim preacher. Red letter is written by the Bible society actually.

Great word,

Don’t worry. you will see red when you die and go before the Judgement Seat of Lord Jesus Christ, but then will be to late for you to repent because in New Testament is written : Hebrews 9:27
New King James Version
27] And as it is appointed for men to die once, but after this the judgment,
When you see the One that you insulted all your life, on His Seat of Judgement you know then that for eternity you will see the red flames of HELL.

“I and my Father are one. Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him. Jesus answered them, Many good works have I shewed you from my Father; for which of those works do ye stone me? The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God.” John 10:30‭-‬33 KJV

"Even in your law it has been written that the testimony of two men is true. I am He who testifies about Myself, and the Father who sent Me testifies about Me.”
John 8:17‭-‬18

“I can do nothing on My own initiative. As I hear, I judge; and My judgment is just, because I do not seek My own will, but the will of Him who sent Me. If I alone testify about Myself, My testimony is not true. There is another who testifies of Me, and I know that the testimony which He gives about Me is true."
John 5:30‭-‬32

“Father, glorify Your name.” Then a voice came out of heaven: “I have both glorified it, and will glorify it again.” So the crowd of people who stood by and heard it were saying that it had thundered; others were saying, “An angel has spoken to Him.” Jesus answered and said, “This voice has not come for My sake, but for your sakes.”
John 12:28‭-‬30

“And Jesus cried out and said, “He who believes in Me, does not believe in Me but in Him who sent Me. He who sees Me sees the One who sent Me.”
John 12:44‭-‬45

Something that really irks me is this: if the holy spirit is its own person rather than solely the spirit of God, why are there so many verses where Jesus mentions His father but never the spirit, such as the grapevine yard parable?

What a dumb argument! Show me where God calls himself a great liar and deceiver!

Yusha’s claim by showing that Jesus indeed taught that God is a Trinity (Father, Son, and Holy Spirit)
Jesus preached the TRINITY (in RED letters)
All this verses talk only about the FATHER, SON AND HOLY SPIRIT and no one else…

John 14:15
Jesus Promises the Holy Spirit from the FATHER
15 “If you love me, keep my commands. 16 And I [Jesus] will ask the Father, and he will give you another advocate to help you and be with you forever— 17 the Spirit [Holy Spirit] of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be in you. 18 I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you. 21 Whoever has my commands and keeps them is the one who loves me. The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love them and show myself to them.”

HOLY SPIRIT, FATHER and JESUS
John 14:26
26 But the Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name [Jesus] will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you. 27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
John 15:25
The Work of the Holy Spirit send by Jesus from the FATHER
26 “When the Advocate comes, whom I [Jesus] will send to you from the Father—the Spirit of truth who goes out from the Father—he will testify about me [Jesus].

THE HOLY SPIRIT WILL GLORIFY JESUS AND ALL THAT BELONGS TO THE FATHER BELONGS TO JESUS
John 16:13
13 But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all the truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come. 14 He [Holy Spirit] will glorify me [Jesus] because it is from me that he will receive what he will make known to you. 15 All that belongs to the Father is mine. That is why I said the Spirit will receive from me what he will make known to you.”

There you are Mr Evans. Muslims would have a very huge problem…

Woi hapusen Vidio musu
Koe wes nghina agama ku
Mugo mugo dang mati ko
Jancok

theres no direct formulation there at all of the doctrine of the trinity. anyone can watch this video and see you are blatantly lying and never come to the point. its about who you should worship or not so pretty important for a religious text

Islam is as obviously fake as Mormonism and Scientology.

When Jesus was tempted by satan in the wilderness, Jesus responded " It is written that you should not tempt the Lord your God." Book of Matthew I believe.

Christianity is shrinking in BERMUDA TRIANGLE
Father
Son
Holy shit :poop::poop::poop:

A verse in the bible that clearly mentions the trinity :

1 John 5:7:

7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

ONLY JESUS IS GOD NO ALLAH

John14:15 “If you love Me, keep My commandments. 16 And I will pray the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may abide with you forever— 17 the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him, nor knows Him; but you know Him for He dwells with you and will be in you. 18 I will not leave you orphans; I will come to you.

praise the Lord and God bless you