The Unfortunate Consequences of Terrorism

Terrorists try to control people with violence. But there are always unintended consequences of their actions.

#DavidWood #HatunTash #Consequences

Tell me this wasn’t the best 33 seconds of your day!

It’s time!

Repent of your sins and believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, believe in your heart that He has died for sins and rose from the tomb on the third day and let the Holy Spirit within you, and you shall be saved.

Asu

you will accept it later you will regret it for the rest of your life and accept it later

Ngk ada otak elu bg itu al-quran ngapa abng robek seenaknya aja bg😠

How islam treat non-islam is really horibble. Proves me wrong

BUSET NGEHINA TAR DIHINA LAGI BAPEEER KENA MENTALL ADUH NGERI BANGET SIH, KLO BERANI MAH JANGAN DI YOUTUBE

Sesuatu yg TDK menyenangkan akan datang.

your mother is green " you know what KOYAK", even ILUMINATI & ISRAEL also KOYAK you know ?

Fakiuuuuu

Owner buto

Meaning: “Indeed, all the disbelievers, whether Jews or Christians, and the disbelievers who worship idols, will enter Hell and all the disbelievers.

You will get the answer later!

Indeed he have to taste fire

A christian disrespecting “thy neighbour”. Why don’t you practice what you preach you? Anarchist.

A honest debate will be end up peace ending.But provoke , insult, shouting, mockery ,gibberish, always begin from Islam haters.Gathering more people to laugh at decent conversation. At Speakers corner , there is no muslim shouting like hooligans .Carrying banners, insult others. Is that what bible teach about loving.See for urself .I dont understand why Islam is bothering u people .

I am still in great suspense waiting :frowning:

Quran has owner and this Allah ( s.w ) just stop for his punishment ( if you don’t repent ).