The Universe Came from Smoke! Another Quran Miracle from Shaykh Uthman ibn Farooq

Shaykh Uthman ibn Farooq (of the One Message Foundation) argues that the Quran is confirmed by modern science. Specifically, Sheikh Uthman claims that Surah 41:11 (“Then He turned to heaven while it was smoke”) is confirmed by the Nebular Hypothesis (a theory about the formation of our solar system). Is Sheikh Uthman correct? Perhaps we should take a closer look at the passage to see if there’s really a miracle here.

To watch Sheikh Uthman’s video (“Quran and Science: An Interesting Study”), click here: Quran and Science [AN INTERESTING STUDY] - YouTube

#ShaykhUthmanIbnFarooq #QuranAndScience #DavidWood

Why do you practice pagan rituals?

Western nowdays are more stupid when they easily accepted quran so called scientifict miracles.

:fist_right:t4::100::fist_left:t4:777

all scientific Marvel’s are from Greek and Egyptians(4200 BC) times for example 365 days , relative angle of sun and moon, spherical earth are discoveries of Greeks and Romans… Medicine and Anatomy , maths n physics are the times of Aristotle, Herophilus, and Ptolemy not to forget Phythogorus( 570 BC) modern physicist were 1000 years before Md. q claims science and god stories from Bible…and other pagans…
Md and his followers just plagiarised all…during the great trade of the West and Europe…we simply don’t have archeological evidence of God, except for the Jurassic era millions of years ago…and that’s the fate of humanity living today…live by faith live for good…any one you lives like Md…incest lands in jail these days…

Muhammad drank water and Allah made water! It’s a miracle! Clearly Muhammad is the prophet of Allah.

Sheik Fakeman is fake…haha​:joy::joy::+1::pray:

alhamdulillah … It is all about Islam! , a struggle against an ideology with a mindset that collides with the whole of Western culture. We are fighting against an Arab ideology from the 7th century. We will win that battle! Not with the sword, but with words and arguments.! Free us from Islam and all its absurd messages. Sharia, polygamy, child brides (mufa’khathat), persecution of Jews, etc. Free us from intolerance, conflict, and social division. ! Free us from Islam breastfeed, pedophilia and all it’s idiotic Toilet Etiquettes, left or right foot entering toilets.!!! Everything about that ideology is wrong, everything about that ideology is scary and hopeless for the future. At least a bright future, if you can put it that way. ?? ?? …nevereverislam :santa:

If the quran explains the “big bang” that’s what atheist evolutionists believe not God’s people!? And that’s how we know islam is false…

But lets ignore how the Nebulae Hypothesis also completely debunks Genesis.

It’s important to keep in mind also that from Earth, in locations with little to no light pollution, that we can see a portion of the Milky Way with the naked eye. I don’t think it’d be far-fetched to say Muhammad interpreted what the Greeks and Romans called the Milky Circle to be smoke, and applied that Smoky Way to inspire or reflect the origin of the universe.

wood :facepunch:

" The Universe Came from Smoke! Another Quran Miracle from Shaykh Uthman ibn Farooq "
Smoke is all you have between your ears, no brains whatsoever only halal smoke and halal camel fart.

ROFL​:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

I saw something in “wood’s nebula hipothesis theory”…:rofl: damm, tq wood for make me thinks and searching about this… you made me sitting 2 hour to study about this… and it made me love quran more & more

Their brains filled with smoke !

The Quran was mostly stolen stories from the Bible & the sand dwelling no Mads that gathered stories from previous old stories & fairy tales … From that time & before.

I see whats REALLY going on here. “allah” did not create the universe out of Smoke, Mohammad created islam out of smoke. lol.

“However, in the spirit of generosity” I love Dr. Wood’s sarcasm :grinning:

Caught reh handed …uthman :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: