Theresa May Calls London Terror Attack "Perversion of a Great Faith"

On March 22, 2017, Khalid Masood launched a terrorist attack that began on Westminster Bridge and ended in Parliament Square. The Islamic State (ISIS) claimed responsibility for the attack. In response, British Prime Minister Theresa May insisted that the London terror attack was a “perversion of a great faith.”

In this video, David Wood shows that if terrorist attacks are a “perversion” of Islam, Islam has been perverted for nearly fourteen centuries, because Muhammad himself slaughtered unbelievers in the name of Allah.

Politicians and evil religion leaders are the worst human being

Well, she’s a moron.

David great job your doing, British politicians don’t even understand there own Christian faith.:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::joy::joy:

Those leaders must be in the pay of foreign governments.

Aug 2018 and it has perhaps happened again?!

Muslim brother truth is in front of you why can’t you see it…

It really seems as though a lot of politicians would rather chew glass than be thought of as “Islamophobic”.

Islam is spreading because of the ignorance of the western people.

I am so much happier without islam. I love Muslim people. My parents and siblings are muslims.

And that my friends is why I, a British Christian, never ever vote in elections for a Prime Minister.

It’s not islamic! It’s islamist!
What in the actual fuck?.. Why are politicians on our tax money payroll again.

If anyone can mix humor with Islam (even though, there’s nothing funny about Islam), it would be David Wood. Fricken great as always! Love the man, and would never pass on seeing any of his videos, even if I’ve seen it multiple times! Thank you for posting!

Shame on you Theresa May.

The problem is in every country that main stream religion doesn’t have strong bong.This is the time to protect the Humanity from this evils has been happening from decades.We are more sincere about our children and their education,See on 20/30 year if Muslim religion will increase they will convert your son/daughter to their religion by Love jihad or so on.Now thing u given education but that will be no use .The 1st priority is to prepare your loved one and give them knowledge about those devils …be safe

Britain and whole of Europe will become an Islamic nations. Islam will help improves their social life. Rabbi Baruch Efrati, a yeshiva head and community rabbi in the West Bank settlement of Efrat, believes that the Islamization of Europe is actually a good thing.

“With the help of God, the gentiles there will adopt a healthier life with a lot of modesty and integrity, and not like the hypocritical Christianity which appears pure but is fundamentally corrupt,” he explained.

The theological reason, according to Rabbi Efrati, is that Christianity – which he sees as idolatry – has a tendency to “destroy normal life and abstain from it on the one hand, while losing modesty on the other hand,” as it “ranges between radical monasticism to radical Western licentiousness.”

Islam, the rabbi added, is “a religion which misjudges its prophets but is relatively honest. It educates a bit more for a stable life of marriage and creation, where there is certain modesty and respect for God.”

Efrati ruled, therefore, that “even if we are in a major war with the region’s Arabs over the Land of Israel, Islam is still much better as a gentile culture than Christianity.”

cannot believe May said this… When she got in I was happy about it but over time she’s been losing her grip. its too bad, UK was and still is the best empire in history. to think someone isn’t leading it to prosperity is a shame. where did our spines go that we are welcoming the enemy in? is this some kind of ethno-masichism or something? talk about 1st world problem.

And still, I can’t understand your (western) politicians. Why do they do this? Why do they defend Islam? They know the truth, but they still lie to them self and to people. I think we need once more Lenin!

Waiting for your vid on the recent Vegas attack

you can smell arrogance in that man. only bigots would respond the way he does. Does he have any knowledge of piety and religosity. is he a follower of jesus ? would jesus have responded to his opponents in the ridiculous way he does?