They’re Shouting “Death to America,” But They Seem Friendly! (CNN's Clarissa Ward on the Taliban)

CNN Chief International Correspondent Clarissa Ward has been criticized for saying that Taliban jihadis “seem friendly,” even when they’re shouting “Death to America.” But she’s right. David Wood discusses the issue.

#Taliban #ClarissaWard #CNN

0:16 Bro Trust me you because a good Actor Also :rofl::rofl:

To be fair she said " This is so bizarre " . Like she was processing the 'disconnect ’

did anyone else find 1:30 chilling.

Lol Allahu Akbar doesn’t mean death to America

Please guys get some life

0:46 that guy looking at her like he’s fooled her

That mimicry is hilarious

Repent of your sins and believe on the Lord Jesus Christ that has died for sins and rose from the tomb on the third day and let the Holy Spirit within you, and you shall be saved. Amen

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Taliban are basically scavengers

I don’t know why everyone is bringing up BLM so they have a chance to be racist. Please stop… we are all in this together the topic at hand is about the taliban and her clueless reaction. Thankyou

What was America doing in Afghanistan for these 20 years. Were they spreading love.
And now when America has been defeated…people have started calling Afghanis THE TERRORISTS …wooww.
Losers can only sit and laugh and talk about the real achievers.

You’re literally doing nothing except spreading hate.
Btw go yourself in Afghanistan and see what actually is happening over there instead of watching things on social media and do some authentic research about Islam. All of your questions will be answered. Otherwise the Day of Judgment is not so far.

David’s impressions are the best :grinning::joy::joy:

Well I’m been taught to respect people even with different religion and still doing well. And well I’m put all my trust to my beautiful islam. Idc and may the greatest Allah s.w.t bless all of you :heart:

YOUR TIME WILL COME!!!

I really hate that because of Islamic extremists, basically all moderate Muslims recieve so much hate.

0.19 omg

Death to America is friendly :grin::joy::joy::grin:

They smile in our faces but curse us in their hearts?