This Week in Jihad: Female Genital Mutilation, Chechnya, ISIS, Taliban, France, UK, Greece

David Wood and Robert Spencer discuss the latest news about the global jihad, including female genital mutilation in Somaliland, church desecrations in Greece, the Taliban, ISIS, and more.

Visit Robert’s website: https://www.jihadwatch.org/
Buy Robert’s book “The History of Jihad: From Muhammad to ISIS”: Amazon.com
CommissionsEarned

#DavidWood #RobertSpencer #Jihad

Disgusting practice FGM, but who speaks out for ongoing genital mutilation of boys

Putin is using the islamic battalion from chechnya is he not.

If Allah created the clitoris, why would he order its removal?
Is not the Donbas region muslim?
Connecticut: Sonny and Cher?
Islamic girls are being sold a pup! Tell them about little Aisha, and her sugar-daddy.
David has had death threats, but has not been spat at. Well that is a relief!
Everything he says is perfectly clear: Joe Biden

DAVID NEVER POSTS FULL INTERVIEW W MUSLIM IMAM, HE GETS DESTROYED MULTIPLE TIMES, STOP THR BS. TELL THE TRUTH!!

Only seg.reg.ation will save the world. It will free productive creative wh.ites from oppres.ion by bl.ack sup.rem.acy

Raisins of para.dise. grapes of par.a.dise…

Maybe eventually all gen.ital mutila.tion including all forms of cir.cum.cision will be eliminated as crue.l disfigu.rement and destru.ctive of func.tion

Laknatt

I’m afraid you people are watching someone uneducated enough to talk about this topic. I skipped and saw around 24:00 ish and he said “Men are said to be superior than women” which is not accurate. Not sure where this went wrong, whether he lacks understanding/ reading skills, or the text was translated wrong. The Quran says in Arabic, I was taught in elementary school the female completes the male, they complete each other and you can look up the verse he talked about but in Arabic.

Genital mutilation occurs countless times daily in hospitals all over the United States. This takes place soon a baby’s birth with no anesthetic, without consent of the person being mutilated, and the subject loses a lot of their sexual sensations. In some occasions the device malfunctions and renders the genitalia practically useless. We call it “circumcision”. A rose by any other name…
When my son was born his mother and I came to the agreement, we would leave the choice up to our son. When I was not around his mother gave the doctor the go ahead. Her reason? “Well in time it is better for the woman.” I was absolutely livid.

LITTE DAJJAL = DAVID WOOD

JUST IMAGINE HOW DANGEROUS WOULD BE REAL DAJJAL

MAY ALLAH PROTECT US FROM THESE FITHNAHS

HERE IS THE MILLION-DOLLAR QUESTION THAT EVEN THE MOST LUCRATIVE PERSON CAN’T BUY: Will you go to Heaven when you die? Here’s a quick test: Have you ever lied, stolen, or used God’s name in vain? Jesus said, ”Whoever looks at a woman to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.” if you have done these things, God sees you as a lying, thieving, blasphemous, adulterer at heart and the Bible warns that one day God will punish you in a terrible place called H***. But God is not willing that any should perish. Sinners broke God’s law and Jesus paid their fine. This means that God can legally dismiss their case: ”For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have everlasting life.” Then Jesus rose from the dead, defeating death. Today, repent and trust Jesus, and God will give you eternal life as a free gift. Then read the Bible daily and obey it. God will never fail you!

Soon my country Nigeria would be fully Christian

Fain would they put out the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah will perfect His light however much the disbelievers are averse

I have realized that Hebrew is Farsi with a Kordish/Lori accent and was invented in Isfahan, Iran in the 14th century.
I have a $6000 budget for the experts to validate or invalidate and document my findings, if validated, I have a $60,000 project to translate/transpose Farsi words in the books of the old testament.
There may be some errors in the following short list, they will be corrected.

Abraham or Avraham = aab-aavar(d) = the one who brings water (zamzam well)
Achot = az-khod = one of us, a family member
Adam = aadam = human
Adam = aadam or aan-mard = that man
Arron = aaram = quiet or relaxed
Ashkenazi = ask-nareezeei = do not cry [over the past wrongdoings]
Assyria = asseer-rahha = slave/prisoner freeing, freedom fighters
ayin hara = aaeene-haram/kharab = prohibited ethic, ideology which leads to destruction
Ayin-yesh = ayandehash = being aware of the future, knowing the consequences of criminal actions as a detrance
Babylon = baradaran = equals
badeken =bekarat = virginity
Bar kokhba = barkhordha = collisions, battles
bar minan = bar-malan = flagrant
bara = baray = for, association
BARUCJ HASHEM = be-roohe haakem = for the soul or sake of the ruler
Bashert = besharat = good news, announcement
Bereshit = be-reesheh = the root
bethulah = baa-toorha = women with veils
Bybylan = be-mallan = poor people
Cedar sinai = see-marde-salar = 30 [persian] governor
Chanaka = Khaneh-karr = working from home (is the day that jews moved the prostitutions from temples which where closing by community, to their homes and later made sukkots to separate the working women)
Chochmah = ahmag = dumb, stupid, fool
Chochmah = ahmagh = fool or domb
Christ = kaar-raast = straight, right, good worker, good doer
Chuba = tou-beh = redemption and ask for forgiveness from the victim [not the God]
chumash =khaamoosh = silenced or turned off
Covenant = kaah-farman-ast = [it is a] written order on paper made from stra, first form of paper
David = davar = referee, judge
Deleon = deal-lalan = broker, middleman
Drash = do-roo-ast = double faced
Elohim = aale-amin =trustworthy dynasty
Essa Messiah = ensane-maseeer-yab = [a] human who finds the right/correct direction
Et = een = this (the)
Et ha = een-ha = these
Eyn-sof = ensaaf = fairness
Genesis = jennan-ast = [they are] monsters
Goku Magog = begoo-magoo = say it and do not say it or argument.
Haredim = khareedim = we purchased Kabe in Mecca, not stole it from prophet Mohammad and his uncle
Hashem = haakem = ruler or lawmaker.
HaShkafa = eshtekaaf = discovery
Hasidim = hassoodeem = [we are] jealous, the reason we assassinated prophet Mohammad, his family and his descendants in Karbala (Kabala)
Havdalah = haal-beddehha = people who give pleasure and wine, clean nails and fingers are part of the traditions
Hezekiahs = azzadeh-khaah = freedom seeker
Hod = khod = self
Isaiah = azaad-raah = open road, freedom
Israel = ast-rahe-hal = [it] is the [final] solution.
issac = az-khak = from soil
Jerusalem = jendehbaz-aalam = the world of prostitute lovers, the world of brothel houses or temples
Judaism = jendeh-bazi-ast = [it is] prostitution
Kabala = karbala = name of the place where 72 men, women and children were slaughtered, their names became 72 jewish Gods name
kadosh = kooshesh = effort, try
Kedusha = Khoob-dooshha = good people or friends
Keideshe = khodeshe = [that is] the right person
Khutba = khotbe (khoob-deh) = Sermon (giving goodness )
kilim = geleem = carpet
kippah = zeeba = beautiful
Klipa = khalaf-kar = bad-doer or criminal
Makan khalas = makane-khaksar = the burial site
Malkuth = maale-khod = [it] belongs to me
mamash = maal-e-maast = it is totally owned by us
Menorah = marde-noor-avar = [the] light brought by man [not nature]
Messiah = masseer-yab = path or direction finder
Mezuzah= "mard-joo-ha = women seeking men
mikvah = mostarah = Persian toilet
minhag = marde-hagh = honest and just man
minyan = mard[y]an = men or manhood
mishnah = mee-she-navam = I am listening
Mitsvah = majboor or be-zoor-raah = enforced duty or obligation or forced way/road/direction
Mitzvah = = forced way/road/direction
Modaki = mordeh-khor = person who steals from killed and dead
Moshe = mordeh-shoor = dead washer
Mount Sini = marde-salar = righteous or king like man (salar> saal-avar, means a person who help to bring more years to our life)
Na’aseh V’nishma = nakhayer-va-nemysheh = no and it will not happen
Noah = na-agah = uninformed or ignorant
Noahide = no-aeen = new/modern ideology
Ortodox = ostovar-ast = it is solid and stable [no need to worry about our mistakes and continue teaching it]
parashot or parashiyot = par-par-shod = it turned into page/paper/par
Pasuk = paasokh = answer
pshat = bee-sharm = no shame
Qumran = koohestan = mountains
Rabbi = rahbar = leader
remez = raamz = secret
Schaffer = shofer = driver
Sefirot = sefyeed-ab = name of the chemical used to remove the pubic hairs
segol = se-gol = 3 flowers
shabbos = shad-ast = cheerful and happy person
Shalom = saalem = [hope you are] healthy
Shechinah = eshghe-no = new love
Shefa = sarpa / shafa = standing up and healing
Shekhinah = saaken-ha = residents, occupants
shimon = pasheemaan = regretful, remorseful
shomer shabbat = shohare-saabet = partner / husband who is steady / long term
Shtibi = eshtebahi / ast tabahi = that it is/was a mistake
siddur = see-dar = 30 doors
Sod = sood (sar-bood) = profit (was on the top, skimming)
Sukkots = sakeneh-ast = female resident/occupant
synagogue = sedda-ghah = place to voice [your opinion]
talit katan = tarbee-yat-kardan = educating, punishing, tassels were used to tie/restrain the children to the bench or chair so they do not leave or misbehave
Talmud = tamam or kamel = complete
Tefilin = tanbeeh = punishment (by restraining/tieing the hand in front of eyes, so they can not look and see)
Temple = tan-bar = [where you find] another body next to you
Testament = dast-on-mard = from the hand of that man
tikkun = tekoon = moving, activism, trying
Tora = tobehha = redemptions (tou-beh means you are better, i did wrong to you)
tzedakah = eskenas = paper money
Tzimtzum = zir-zabun = under the tongue (where you put the Sefirot poison)
Yahood = yar-joo = prostitute
Yahoodi = yar-jooee = prostitution
Yahveh = yavar = helper
Yashiva = yaar-e shabha = friend for night time
Yom Kippur = yo-me-kaffar = tribe of non-believers [in God/Good/khoob]
Zion = zan-yaab = women finder/sex slave recruiter/pimp.
Zohar = zaaher = surface, presentation (is a book about women rolls and the manual for their behavior, mainly for prostitution)

Additional English language is also from Farsi/Pars, I have found hundreds of English words which are exact Farsi, if interested please let me know.
Sin = sen = age [limit]
God = Good = Khoob, another Farsi word.

I’m ukrainian, and i can tell that Robert is %100 wrong on Nazis in Ukraine, military groups like “Azov” and others were formed or came to life when 2014 Russians invaded Ukraine for the first time, if not volunteer groups like Azov, Ukraine would fall at that time to Russians, as much as i know Azov has people from all over the world, even some Russians are members of that group, so please stop speading propaganda news regarding Nazis in Ukraine, there are 0 nazi, they do use patriotic slogans like “Glory to Ukraine”, but they don’t fit even close to be called nazis . i do respect what David and Robert do, but statements of Robert in this video just shocked me, he is just repeating what Putin says and so justifies killing of inocent people, including children. Shame on you Robert for not verifying the truth before speading it. At the end, the things over there are not so compicated as Robert mentioned, it is very simple, we don’t want to be parts of corrupt, atheistic, evil soviet Russian empire, we want to be free and part of the democratic world. And USA other counties promised us securities when signed budapest memorandum.

I was sitting at a red light yesterday, minding my own business, patiently waiting for it to turn green.

A carload of bearded, young, loud men, shouting anti-American slogans, with a half- burned American Flag duct- taped to the trunk lid of their car and a “Remember 9-11” slogan, spray painted on the side, was stopped next to me.
Suddenly they yelled, “Allah Akhbar!” and took off right when the light changed.
Out of nowhere, a bus came speeding through the intersection and ran directly into them, killing everyone in it.

For several minutes I sat there stunned, thinking to myself, “Bloody hell! That could have been me !”
So today, bright and early, I went out and got a job as a bus driver.

Thank you!

So basicly media isnt being honest about islam… but it is about everything else right?:sweat_smile::rofl: