This Week in Jihad: LIVE with Robert Spencer (8:00pm ET)

David Wood and Robert Spencer will be LIVE at 8:00pm (ET) discussing THIS WEEK IN JIHAD.

Robert’s website (Jihad Watch): https://www.jihadwatch.org/

Keep exposing this satanic racist facist criminal cult!

Tick tock, time to rock

وَقَوْلِهِمْ إِنَّا قَتَلْنَا الْمَسِيحَ عِيسَى ابْنَ مَرْيَمَ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ وَمَا قَتَلُوهُ وَمَا صَلَبُوهُ وَلَٰكِنْ شُبِّهَ لَهُمْ ۚ وَإِنَّ الَّذِينَ اخْتَلَفُوا فِيهِ لَفِي شَكٍّ مِنْهُ ۚ مَا لَهُمْ بِهِ مِنْ عِلْمٍ إِلَّا اتِّبَاعَ الظَّنِّ ۚ وَمَا قَتَلُوهُ يَقِينًا

1. And for their saying, “We have killed the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah.” In fact, they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him, but it appeared to them as if they did

Y’all are a great pair thanks

I love this! Please keep it coming :ok_hand::+1::slightly_smiling_face::clap:

Ceeti eels

I wish you both gentlemen could be CONNECTING MINDS of many more people and CREATING FUTURE. Well, I suppose there would be many who would walk your WALK.

Well I respect all religion so yeah idc, and I believe in my religion well enough…so May the greatest Allah s.w.t bless all of you :virtualhug:

The best way to learn any book is by referring the person who is professional with the topic. Not by simply translate with ur mind. We still need a teacher even we can understand the book. That why even u going to take PHD there a professor which is teaching u. May Allah provide u Hidayah and guidance to beautiful and peaceful of Islam. Amin

“There is no God but Allah, and Muhammad is his messenger.”

Asu kw cok

YOUR TIME WILL COME

2 righteous warriors against islam

That Ali Dawah imitation! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I’m from Pakistan. Here’s a summary of the Sri-Lankan man incident. The Sri Lankan man Priyantha Kumara, the factory manager, had taken off an advert plastered on a wall. The advert was of a political party named TLP (Tehreek-e-Labaik Pakistan). (It was formerly banned by the Govt. of Pakistan). That piece of advert had the name of the Prophet Muhammad printed on it. This was sufficient bait for the illiterate crowd of ppl, who were emotionally charged quickly, viewing the tearing off of the page with Muhammad’s name on it as “an act of blasphemy against Muhammad”. Within a few hours, the mob lynched the man & burned his dead body. Some took selfies with the dead body & proudly claimed that they’d do the same to anybody who “insults the name of Muhammad”. However, the Govt. of Pakistan has been trying to arrest the ppl involved in the mob & put them in jails (for a time).

A religion lead by Satan.

Great work guys.

Jihad therapy :joy::joy::joy::joy: it’s from God :joy::joy:
In all seriousness the level of Brainwashing in this cult us incredible. It
Instructs you to commit the most awful crimes against humanity in the name of a false God.

Cherry on the cake… satan is the instigator of all this.