This Week in Jihad! (LIVE with Robert Spencer, 8:00pm ET)

David Wood and Robert Spencer will be LIVE at 8:00pm (ET) discussing the latest in jihad news.

Visit Robert’s website: https://www.jihadwatch.org/
Buy Robert’s book “The History of Jihad: From Muhammad to ISIS”: Amazon.com
CommissionsEarned

:broken_heart: this literally has me crying… hearing about the things these people are doing to others… :raised_hands:t5::sob:

:latin_cross::latin_cross::-1::-1::-1::-1::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu:

Recently here in Nigeria, the sharia police in Kano destroyed dozens of beer parlours with the alcohol they sale.
And you’re right about Nigeria Mr David.
I’m a Nigerian, and we live very separate from the muslims though they’re some states like the middle belt who are really very close to North where the muslims majority are, and I tell you nothing but the truth they suffer exceedingly, if they’re are not killed, their children will be captured, boys will be trained for suicidal attacks while girls will be used as sex machines.
Imagine a group of muslims disguised as preachers to a village, called the people together to hear what they will preach and started shooting killing them.
That’s the fate of those in the middle-belt. Always expecting attack

TICK TOCK TIME TO ROCK!

Keep up the great work!

Guys, have you noticed, in your chat comments, how the ‘Muslims’ are all declaring war on Christians, even as you chat?

David I am praying for you

Jesus Loves You so much He died For You To be forgiven of your sins :pray:t5:./

Loved the intro … We all know Isalm is a religion of peace.

Shaykh Uthman smashed him he did not know what to do :rofl::rofl: and ran away like a coward

You two are like Stressed Clowns :grinning::joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Encore pls, good format

lol, worshipping a borg cube. I don’t think I’ve ever heard that one before. I will have to use it.

You are now watching the biggest hypocrites on the planet :earth_americas:

Hey, David I am Muslim and I would like to say that I condemn these acts and these people are misguided. There are many Muslims who like to live in peace just like you all :v:

I love this show

David doesn’t have a website or email?

It is good to see Robert and the D Wood!

It happening in Malaysia too hanging beef at Hindu temple David