This Week in Jihad! Nigerian Student Stoned to Death (and the Violent Aftermath)

David Wood and Robert Spencer bring you the latest news about the global jihad, with a special emphasis on the jihad in Nigeria (including the brutal murder of Christian college student Deborah Emmanuel Yakubu).

Order Robert Spencer’s “The Critical Quran”: https://amzn.to/37HObed
Buy Robert’s book “The History of Jihad: From Muhammad to ISIS”: Amazon.com
Visit Robert’s website: https://www.jihadwatch.org/

#DavidWood #RobertSpencer #Jihad

Link to Robert’s radio show at 9:00pm (ET): Joseph Arthur - TNT Radio

Just google Nigerian newspapers. Christians under attack all the time. Pastors beheaded, train attack in March people still being held hostage by Boko Haram having joined up with criminals (maybe also Fulani Muslims), Unbelievable that the government allows their citizens to be terrorised. Its been the weapon of conversion since Christians converted to Islam in 700AD according to African Christians…but noone takes any notice. Thanks for making this even more public. Muslims themselves are not allowed to criticise Islam themselves…in Nigeria a man who declared himself a humanist put in a psychiatric unit then given a very long jail sentence a young Nigerian man sentenced to death for blasphemy (Amnesty reported)…People in the West dont understand or bother researching what happens in Muslim countries. In my country Muslims bellicosely call out criticisms of Islam as racist. Muslims come from a diverse range of countries they are not one race. If criticisms of Islam is racist so is criticism of Christianity. But the media just bows down and blindly agrees.

To Muslim Muhammad is their God they attack you if you talk about a men who the Vatican invented for them to control the true Christian’s if you talk about other prophets they don’t care but they will kill for their God Muhammad

You love Niger so what’s the problem with Nigeria?

dr.haitham tallat taught this boy a hard lesson , you’re such a liar and and you’ve lack of honesty, you’re a fanatic against islam

Did you know that the gospels Writer Paul is wiser than the gods of Christians’? Proof: when we read Torah we see their gods choose such prophets who were wicked men with wicked family members who committed adultery, raped, had incest sex, murdered, worshipped idols, and when we read the Bible Writer Paul, he writes to Titus that if someone wants to be the head of the church or a priest, ıt requires to have so many quite important features to be able to be just a priest.and also his family members must have certain features. So who is wiser? Of course paul is the wisest. Then Christians must also deify Paul as the wisest god of them and make him have a chair above the trinity.
Ps:ın Islam, all the prophets of Allah are pure and they all have common characteristic and spiritual features. The evil in things written about them in Torah are the proofs of torah’s being changed into lies… You christians really do not get ahsamed at all while reading such nasty things written about the prophets in torah??

That’s a very painful thing…rip sister

Islam is terrarist satan plan

Abuja is the current capital of Nigeria.

Nothing of new under the sun.

Im trying to escape too as i have converted from Islam to christianity. Im all by my self somewhere, no family, kids or friends but i will overcome it and Escape in Jesus name .

37:45 dr Oz???
Islamic comments about American polotics?

Islam is always great Alhamdulillah. I Love Islam and Allah is almighty and prophet Muhammad PBUH is greatest person all the time :heart: Islam is the real religion and fastest growing religion on earth. Billions of non muslims reverted/converted to Islam cause Islam is the truth there is no God but Allah and prophet Muhammad is final messanger of Allah Almighty :star_and_crescent:And Islam is unstoppable people more hate Islam then Islam will grow faster Alhamdulillah If ur non muslim read Quran and pray for guidance May Allah guide you :heart::star_and_crescent:
I BEAR WITNESS THAT THERE IS NONE WORTHY OF WORSHIP EXCEPT ALMIGHTY ALLAH AND I BEAR WITNESS THAT MUHAMMAD IS HIS SERVANT AND HIS MESSENGER☪️

It’s obvious that the Nigerian government and the security officials are just playing lip service to this carnage while the politicians from the south have sold their souls for money.

AS LONG AS THERE IS EVIL IN THIS WORLD, ISLAM WILL EXIST.
AS LONG AS ISLAM EXISTS, THERE WILL BE EVIL IN THE WORLD.
ISLAM IS THE PLATFORM FROM WHERE SATAN IS OPERATING

You should talk about how in kerala recently supporters of a radical party called the pfi let out a demonstration where they are threatening Hindus and Christian’s to kill them.

This is such a crazy story, that poor girl was asked in a class discussion about how she did on her exams she said she had done well and praised Jesus. She saw attacks about her comment and she said for her classmates to use the message board for what it was intended. Christine is also approached my a man who wanted to date her, she declined because she is a Christian :latin_cross: .

It’s time for the civilized world to condemn Islam and its paganism. Islam was established by Satan to oppose Jesus and to cause many to go to hell.

More than 1400 years of terror wont end through words…action is needed…

Martyrdom is not going into battle and trying to kill people then having them kill you in self-defense …it’s being brave enough to stand up peacefully for goodness, love, and truth and being murdered for it. One of those in this incident did the latter and the mob the former.