This Week in Jihad! (Nupur Sharma, Church Attack in Nigeria, Ilhan Omar)

David Wood and Robert Spencer bring you the latest news about the global jihad (with special attention given to the Nupur Sharma controversy and the Ilhan Omar backlash)!

Order Robert Spencer’s “The Critical Quran”: https://amzn.to/37HObed
Buy Robert’s book “The History of Jihad: From Muhammad to ISIS”: Amazon.com
Visit Robert’s website: https://www.jihadwatch.org/

#DavidWood #RobertSpencer #Jihad

Christian Apologists approach to criticise and expose islam and Jihad is very different from Hindutva groups in India. While Christians expose Muhammad and islam to deliver muslims brothers and sisters from the bondage of this false religion Hindutva fanatics (which is now Majority in india) calls everyone to completely boycott muslims by not buying anything from them, not watching any muslims movie and take away their right to vote and make them second class citizens in india…many called for mass murder of muslims.
Mr Robert Spencer also sharing platform with those YouTube channels in india which are spreading hatred for Christianity. Those hateful channels see Christianity with the same lens as they see Islam. According to them since Christianity is also an Abrahamic religion Therefore it is equally worthy to be hated as Islam.

no indeed, you know that attack in Australia was barely even covered here, in the main media

Must listen to Sachwala ji and Indian Ex Muslim Sahil jinhe sunke Musalman Islam Shod rahe hai.

She spoke about the facts written in hadith 5134.

Please don’t delete the channel. You are a hero David wood. I pray that you change your mind and continue doing the work.

To be fair, the Indian woman is a supposed government rep, yet behaves as if in a fish market (no offense to hardworking fish mongers, just a long standing analogy). Where’s the decorum? Truth or not, diplomatic language needs to be taught to civil servants.

Harris Sultan played a clip with subtitles of what Sharma said.

Indian government’s decision to not back their spokesperson shocked me and I realised that India is not a free and sovereign state.
I don’t support the Hindutva and any anti muslim sentiment, but Indian government’s stance on the issue is extremely disappointing.

Sahih Bukhari Volume 7, Book 62, Hadith Number 65.
SAHIH BUKHARI BOOK 62. WEDLOCK, MARRIAGE (NIKAH)
Narrated By ‘Aisha : That the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old. Hisham said: I have been informed that ‘Aisha remained with the Prophet for nine years (i.e. till his death).”

Pedophilia (alternatively spelt paedophilia) is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children.

As Bhartiya Hindu I feel like you are on our side. Thank you David and Robert

Did Duterte use Milf to cleanse Philippines of drug takers…that is a terrible scenario…ISIS would do the same.

Latest attack in Germany: Car driven into crowd. One killed; many injured.
That film will be boring to watch!
Would it be correct to say that Democrats are in favour of Abortion? They would be killing their future voters. How many millions?
Ask a Jihadi: “Have you been de-radicalised?” “Yes”. “Jolly good!”

11:53 David I have the actual clip of that debate…could i mail it to you?? (Send me you mail too lol)

Hindu gods were being mock by muslism and leftist from past 10-15 days…She was angry…she said don’t mock our Gods…then She advocated for hindu…by saying…should I mock your religion?..should I ? . should I say ?..and then she dropped the bomb…mulla started to run from debate by demeaning her…stating how pure their religion and their prophet is …

she talked about the fact about this bugger prophet

INDIA HAS TO PUT THE WOMAN IN A HIGHER POSITION! EXPOSE ISLAM!

This M.I.L.F. Cops sounds like an idea that you could really milk. :grin::upside_down_face:

Milf’s. OMG that’s funny and sad at same time. Islam keeps finding a new lower level of pathetic.

Concerningly the attack in Owo is just 2hrs or so from Lagos…where millions of people live.