This Week in Jihad!

David Wood and Robert Spencer bring you the latest news about the global jihad!

Order Robert Spencer’s “The Critical Quran”: https://amzn.to/37HObed
Buy Robert’s book “The History of Jihad: From Muhammad to ISIS”: Amazon.com
Visit Robert’s website: https://www.jihadwatch.org/

#DavidWood #RobertSpencer #Jihad

Islam is always great Alhamdulillah. I Love Islam and Allah is almighty and prophet Muhammad PBUH is greatest person all the time :heart: Islam is the real religion and fastest growing religion on earth. Billions of non muslims reverted/converted to Islam cause Islam is the truth there is no God but Allah and prophet Muhammad is final messanger of Allah Almighty :star_and_crescent:And Islam is unstoppable people more hate Islam then Islam will grow faster Alhamdulillah If ur non muslim read Quran and pray for guidance May Allah guide you :heart::star_and_crescent:
I BEAR WITNESS THAT THERE IS NONE WORTHY OF WORSHIP EXCEPT ALMIGHTY ALLAH AND I BEAR WITNESS THAT MUHAMMAD IS HIS SERVANT AND HIS MESSENGER☪️

I call quthem tat was is name there’s no one called muhhmad who’s muhhmad tat word it’s not a name don’t exist as a person it’s a title.

In general democracies are helpless against radicals …

I have read his book…very very good

Mr Spencer I ordered your book.

God damn that’s a hideous merchant on this thumbnail. This channel just gets more and more kosher

David entered Islam, I swear to God that I see you ignoring the truth and God wants good for you… Save your face from the fire and testify that there is no god but God and that Muhammad is the Messenger of God

Iran is almost done with their bomb :bomb:.

Still on my This-Week-in-Jihad marathon, but I’m catching up

Islam is the most horrible ideology on earth. Young boys, why this is sick and cannot be from God. :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting:
Muslims please leave this cult, we love you and pray for your freedom.
This is what THE MSM do not want to talk about. I wonder why that is.
Muslims love to play the victim they never do anything wrong. It’s always the other person that’s wrong never the Koran that teaches hate.

There are Muslims who leave Islam for Christianity and Christians who leave Christianity for Islam. Here is the interesting part, you will never find Muslim Scholars leaving Islam for Christianity but you find Christian scholars who leave Christianity for Islam. This means that David only poisons the mind of the uneducated(Islamic/Biblical knowledge), gullible, and weak Muslims and Christians. Think about it.

There is no such thing as a good muslim.If u follow Islam, u r guilty as charged.Ignorance of the groups or ideologies u follow is never an excuse.

It’s hilarious that Mr. Wood doesn’t apply what he says about Islam to his own religion……

That’s funny about non-believers not allowed to touch a Quran. How are non-muslims supposed to learn it?

You will realize what mistake you did when insects will eat your flesh. I proud to be a Muslim.

you are doing great work David…Jesus has really given you a heart of flesh

Hey guys, maybe talk about the Christian news reporter murdered by Israeli government or about Christian Russia attacking other nations. Western hypocrisy is crazy

Judah with his daughter-in-law

Judah fornicates with his daughter-in-law: Ta’-mar.

[Gen. 38:15] When he saw her, he thought her to be a harlot, for she had covered her face. He went over to her at the road side and said “Come, LET ME COME INTO YOU” for he did not know that she was his daughter-in-law. She said, “What will you give me, that you may come into me?” He answered, “I will send you a kid from the flock.” And she said “Will you send me a pledge till you send it?” He said, “What pledge shall I give you?” She replied “Your signal and your cord and your staff that is in your hand.”

Adultery, Incest And Nakedness Of The Prophets In The Bible!

Prophets butt naked !

[Gen 9:21] Noah drank of the wine, and became drunk, and lay uncovered in his tent. and Ham [his son] saw the NAKEDNESS of his father.

[1 Sam. 19:23] And the spirit of God came upon Saul… And he too STRIPPED OFF HIS CLOTHES, and he too prophesied before Samuel and lay NAKED all the day and all the night.

[2 Sam. 6:20] David DANCES NAKED before the people and before the Lord.

[Exo. 15:20] And so his sister Mariam the Prophetess dances, she took a tremble and dances with the women.
Fornicators !

[Judg. 14:19] And the spirit of God came upon Samson, he killed thirty men.

[Judg. 15:5] And he burned up the shocks and the standing grain as well as the olive orchards…

[Judg. 16:1] And he went to Gaza, and there he saw a HARLOT, and he went into her.

Lot’s daughters commit incest with him !

[Gen. 19:30] Lot went up out of Zo’ar and dwelt in the hills with his two daughters. And the first-born said to the younger, “Our father is old, and there is not a man on earth to come to us after the manner of all the earth. COME LET US MAKE OUR FATHER DRINK WINE AND WE WILL LIE WITH HIM, that we may preserve offspring through our father. So they made their father drink wine that night; AND THE FIRST BORN WENT IN AND LAY WITH HER FATHER; HE DID NOT KNOW WHEN SHE LAY DOWN OR WHEN SHE AROSE.

And on the next day, the first-born said to the younger “Behold, I lay last night with my father, let us make him drink wine tonight also; then you go in and lie with him that we may preserve offspring through our father.

So they made their father drink wine that night also, and the younger arose, and LAY WITH HIM; and he did not know when she lay down or when she arose. THUS BOTH THE DAUGHTERS OF LOT WERE WITH CHILD BY THEIR FATHER.