Three Men Sentenced to Death for Blasphemy in Pakistan (Coming Soon to the West?)

Three men in Pakistan were just convicted of blasphemy and sentenced to death for social media posts.

For the Al Jazeera article quoted in this video (“Pakistan court sentences three to death for blasphemy”), click here: Pakistan court sentences three to death for blasphemy | Religion News | Al Jazeera

#Pakistan #Blasphemy #Sharia

Man bark you and your companions
It won’t affect Islam.
You are not enough

In Delhi- members of Sikh religion - quartered and hanged a poor person for alleged blasphemy. No politician came forward to financially support the dead man’s family because if public support for punishing blasphemy in horrific fashion… The Sikh religion followers are found in INDIA, US, CANADA and few in Pakistan.

based pakistan

You don’t believe in Islam thats ok but if you ever disrespect our profet or our islam iam not the only one who’s coming after you

I am from Pakistan and I know how tough life of Christians are here. May God guide every humans and save them all.

I am a Christian Pakistani currently residing in Canada for a few months. It’s hell for us there…

And please don’t tell shit about west you guys are civilized :face_vomiting::nauseated_face::rofl: you want some examples of your so called civilized society ?? :rofl::rofl::face_vomiting::face_vomiting:

Do whatever you want to do but nothing you can do about it
There are so many idiots like you came and go but islam is still fastest growing religion on planet

Fuck islam and I’m proud ex Muslim from somalia

I’m a Pakistani atheist living outside,I’m coming out soon!

In a video testimony about Wood’s conversion to Christianity he has stated that he was an atheist[2] in his youth, and that he had run-ins with the law by breaking into homes and later went as far as smashing his father’s head in at the age of 18 in an attempt on his life, claiming a belief that morality was merely societal rules that were beneath him.[7][8][9] He also said that after the assault on his father, Wood was diagnosed with antisocial personality disorder (sociopathy) and was sentenced to ten years in prison for malicious wounding. While in prison, he said, he was confronted with a fellow prisoner named Randy[9] who was a devout Christian. Wood said he often challenged Randy’s Christian beliefs, initially claiming that Randy was only a Christian because he was born into a primarily Christian society, specifically the United States.[8] Wood stated that, while in prison, he and Randy frequently fasted, with Wood attempting to “beat” Randy at fasting, which eventually resulted in Wood being placed into solitary confinement under observation due to concerns over Wood potentially attempting to commit suicide by starvation. During this time, he began to read the Bible and participate in various Bible study programs in order to respond to Randy’s rebuttals (thus “beating” him) but it eventually led Wood to convert to Christianity in 1996.[9]

No wonder…! It’s common in pakistaan…! Pakistan’s Minority is in danger … temples , churches are destroyed on regular basis…

I’m an Orthodox Christian from Pakistan me and my family moved to Canada when I was 4 years old one of the best decisions of my life you are accepted into the society no one treats you very badly however in Pakistan Christians are heavily persecuted.

They have taken their scholars and monks as lords besides Allah , and [also] the Messiah, the son of Mary. And they were not commanded except to worship one God; there is no deity except Him. Exalted is He above whatever they associate with Him.
Surat.ut.tuoba #31

We love you always David God bless you and your whole family and your crew and everyone always Thank you :pray:t3:

Lol

canibbalism in the new testament:
John chapter 6:53 Then Jesus said unto them, Verily,
verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the
flesh of the Son of man, and drink his
blood, ye have no life in you.
54 Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I
will raise him up at the last day.
55 For my flesh is meat indeed, and my
blood is drink indeed.
56 He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in
him.
57 As the living Father hath sent me,
and I live by the Father: so he that eateth
me, even he shall live by me

Jesus himself has preached that God Almighty is one and only in the following new testament passages:
Mark chapter 12 verse 29 And Jesus answered him, The first of
all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:

In 1947, Pakistan went from 20% minority to 2% minority using extreme violence. The only country in the world with borders drawn according to religion. Why does all powerful Allah need human protection?