Three Questions for Moderate Muslims (David Wood)

Islam is in the headlines almost every day now, and it’s rarely for something positive. Moderate Muslims are distancing themselves from the actions and teachings of those who commit violence in the name of Allah, and they offer reinterpretations of violent passages in the Quran and the Hadith. In this video, David Wood has three questions for moderate Muslims.

For more by David Wood, be sure to watch these videos:

“Islam: The World’s Fastest-Growing Religion”

“Three Quran Verses Every Christian Should Know”

“Three Quran Verses Every Woman Should Know”

PATREON: David Wood is creating EPIC videos | Patreon
PAYPAL: PayPal.Me
TWITTER: https://twitter.com/Acts17
FACEBOOK: Facebook
MINDS: Acts17Apologetics (@Acts17Apologetics) | Minds

#Islam #DavidWood #ReligionOfPeace

For more on jihad, check out these videos:

David, the Quran about fighting says:
“Fight, in the name of Allah those who fight you, but do not transgress limits. For Allah loves not transgressors.”(2:190)
and
“And fight them (unbelievers) until there is no more oppression.”(2:193)

These verses (from Allah) clearly mention Islam as a peaceful religion and gives evidence that Islam only allows to fight when there is oppression and injustice and side by side also commands to stop fighting when the injustice is over.

Islam does not have anything to do with forcing the non Muslims to embrace Islam as the Quran again says:
“Let their be no compulsion in religion.”

There is a huge difference between Shia and Sunni Islam, I was born Shia and consider myself agnostic at the moment. However, I am trying to confirm my belief to one side or the other. The apostate prophet and your channel have created doubt in my faith, however in order to completely break it I am requesting that you do a deeper dive into the Shia interpretation of Islam. A lot of the points you make can be argued easily based on what I’ve learned growing up as a Shia (however I am no scholar), there are still good points you have made which I have no answers for. Please consider the Shia interpretation when making these videos.

This chart goes hand in hand with wars in mid east…

The Answers to the Question; Islam obviously has things to say that boost the morale of those actually fighting to preserve Islam. Sometimes it means Islam will spread to lands that have attacked it- not really relevant in modern times.

But the examples given here are about random attacks and taking matters into your own hands (from the perspective of the attackers) which are not in Islam.

David don’t qoute out of context you will not be escaped

Fight those who dont believe was during the period of war. These people were lied and told that they had to do it. Certainly when they were small. They got manipulated.

Ex Christian and Muslim Alhamdulillah :point_up:

Oh my God. What are you saying? Muslims are not allowed to take lives. They can defend themselves in war. But it is also applicable to islmIc countries. A Muslim is ordained to love his neighbours irrespective of religion. In no way I am taught to hate non Muslims. There are restrictions to marry pagans. But ok to marry jews and Christianz. Why do you spread hate man.

Education is the key! Look at history! Even a cynic may learn something! Study the Muslims of the US!

I’m not racist but i bet everyone gonna run their ass off if someone screams “allahu akbar” in the crowd

A moderate muslim is like a guy who says on seeing a person shot dead through the head,thank god atleast his eyes are save(not shot)!:fu:t3:

:+1::+1:

Gospels
Luke 12
49 “I have come to bring fire on the earth, and how I wish it were already kindled!
50 But I have a baptism to undergo, and what constraint I am under until it is completed! 51

Luke 19
26 “He replied, ‘I tell you that to everyone who has, more will be given, but as for the one who has nothing, even
what they have will be taken away.
27 But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them—bring them here and kill them in front of me.”

Matthew 10
34 “Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.
35 For I have come to turn "a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law—
36 a man’s enemies will be the members of his own household.’

Peace religion Christianism. The Crusader army attacked Jerusalem and took over the city and started a massacre, and the Crusaders killed about 20 thousand people here. Then they left here. The crusaders chronicles mentioned that the Crusaders ate the bodies of the deceased Muslims. The Crusaders carried out an extremely terrible attack, including boiling and boiling Muslim adults, spending Muslim children on bottles and cooking on fire, and eating. The Crusader cannibalism in this period is confirmed by both Frank and Arab reports. A Frank witness, for instance, reported eyewitness and scalding atrocities. Albert of Aix, who was there during the conquest of Maarra, wrote: "Our troops did not shrink not only from eating dead Turks and Syrians, but also eating dogs!

You are spoiling both Muslims and non Muslims, you have to stop doing that, if you really want to prove that Islam is not the religion of peace just debate with Dr.Zakir Naik!( May Allah guide you to the truth)

You have opened muslims eyes to describe about the quran which misguided them.

they said that violence is everywhere it is not in islam only

Then I would like our fellow Christians to explain this verse in the bible:-
<Matthew 10:34>
“Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.”

That doesn’t sound really peaceful does it :joy::joy::joy: