Today in Times Square

I was in Times Square today as news broke of another foiled plot to blow up Times Square. Meanwhile, in the Times Square subway station, Christians were singing about Jesus.

Are you sure this is a Christian group? They sort of look like mormons or other cult members. The women’s dresses seem so old fashioned. Well, it was a Christian hymn, and I’m glad everything went all right. I’m a Christian who would never look like that (and I’m not usually into looks) but the fact there was a threat makes me paranoid, I guess.

Someone mic up that Amish choir! Would love to buy their christmas album :))

Mennonites?

What! All my coworkers and friends!

Love You All

Amen :slight_smile:

David, who are these wonderful people that were singing to the Lord?

wow, they saved times square!

Ya look ao cool with that beard. Keep going

So pretty a song. All the poor Muslim women in the world forced to cover their faces and breathe through cloth in contrast. Hateful cult Islam.

What did David say at the end?

There is power, power, wonder-working power
In the blood of the Lamb
There is power, power, wonder-working power
In the precious blood of the Lamb

Nice singing.

Such beautiful people especially the women, its a rare sight now a days to see a woman whose religious n wearing modest clothes at the same time, i have a dream of marrying one such woman, who can help me lead away from the darkness and into the light, i hope and pray god gives me a wife like the beautiful women in the video

what a heartwarming beautiful perfromance
I actually know the song as it is often sung in my church in our own language.
I think it is called Power in The Blood by Lewis E. Jones 1899. It is actually a powerful and good song indeed!
God bless our brothers and sisters

Are those people Amish? They look Amish.

Ezekial 32:23 (It’s an anagram lol :slight_smile:

Best video I have seen in a while. Thank you and yours.

Power for sure!