Top 10 Reasons Muhammad Was Not a Feminist

Muslim activist Linda Sarsour recently told a crowd that Islam is a feminist religion. But do Muhammad and the Quran really advocate feminism? After examining Islam’s most trusted sources to see what they say about marriage, polygamy, the intellectual abilities of women, discipline, etc., David Wood presents his top ten reasons that Muhammad was not a feminist.

PATREON: David Wood is creating EPIC videos | Patreon
PAYPAL: PayPal.Me
TWITTER: https://twitter.com/Acts17
FACEBOOK: Facebook
MINDS: Acts17Apologetics (@Acts17Apologetics) | Minds

#Women #Feminism #LindaSarsour

For more on women in Islam, check out these videos:

As a Christian , I condemned the feminist movement as it is the influence of Jezebel spirit.

Can we also talk about how Islam views girls who get their period, and how much they disrespect them over something very natural that happens to every single girl

Thank you for spreading the truth :pray:

What the heck kind of Quran was that lady reading

Sarsour literally means cockroach…

Sarsour should immigrate to Afghanistan. They have Sharia there. A Muslim woman there was shot because she accidentally uncovered her head.
The women no longer able to work and the girls no longer able to go to school. The little girls are forcefully taken to be sex slaves to Taliban fighters.
Im glad my mother left that religion of terror. I cant imagine what these women and girls are going through.
Thank you Lord Jesus for the privilege and freedom that only can be found in You.

Why is Islam so deceuving and still live self-drnial? Can’t they practice what they preach???

Christianity- equal rights
Muslims - no equal rights

Prostate does not end in your old videos

I think muslim women aren’t aware or refuse to admit :frowning:

When Linda talks I just reach for a bucket.

Another reason why feminist wouldn’t approve of Islam, is education. I assume that women can’t be educated in Islam because the Taliban in Afghanistan refuse to send women to school, or even getting a job in some extreme cases. Is their a verse in the satanic verses (Quran) preventing women’s education, or is this purely a Taliban practice and not a general Islamic practice? Your thoughts please.

There’s no way your that slow. You haven’t even studied the stories of the prophet Mohammed peace and blessing be upon him. Every Muslim who studied Islam knows Mohammed peace and blessing be upon him loved woman.he even said the best of you are those who are best to your wives.

If you forgot to explain to us,

Deuteronomy 22:28-29 ESV / 19 helpful votes
“If a man meets a virgin who is not betrothed, and seizes her and lies with her, and they are found, then the man who lay with her shall give to the father of the young woman fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife, because he has violated her. He may not divorce her all his days.

Deuteronomy 22:23-24 ESV / 11 helpful votes

“If there is a betrothed virgin, and a man meets her in the city and lies with her, then you shall bring them both out to the gate of that city, and you shall stone them to death with stones, the young woman because she did not cry for help though she was in the city, and the man because he violated his neighbor’s wife. So you shall purge the evil from your midst.

She should go back to where she came from.

Islam is antiracist …Islam…Allah beat his right arm and white people came and to them is heaven and he beat his left arm and black people black as coal came and to them hell I don’t care says Allah…Wait I thought Allah didn’t have a left hand but only two right hand?

Siz ne biliyorsunuz ki sizin hayatlariniz ortada,kadinlarinizi nasil et parcasi gibi ortada oldugu,ahlakin guvenin olmadigida,siz anca cehennem çukurunda anlarsiniz

Muhammad is a sex addict