Top Ten Myths Muslims Believe about Islam

The most common claims of Muslim apologists fall apart at the slightest scrutiny. To demonstrate this fact, David Wood discusses the top ten myths Muslims believe about Islam.

BITCHUTE: DavidWoodVideos
MINDS: Acts17Apologetics (@Acts17Apologetics) | Minds
LBRY: Acts17Apologetics
MEWE: MeWe - The Next-Gen Social Network
PARLER: Parler - Where Free Speech Thrives
GAB: David Wood (@DavidWood) • gab.com - Gab Social
PATREON: David Wood is creating EPIC videos | Patreon
SUBSCRIBESTAR: David Wood on SubscribeStar
STORE: https://teespring.com/stores/acts-17-merch
PAYPAL: PayPal.Me

#TopTen #Myths #Islam

New channel coming in a few days.

7:04 David mentions that because the Quran says humans are made from various low-value objects, the Quran is flawed. I believe it is possible Mohammed was attempting to say that we are nothing without God. I also believe that if you said humans come from dust, clay, and earth you’d be expressing the same meaning. Does the Quran necessitate a purely literalistic reading?

So Islam’s most respected sources, describe how two black slaves were traded by Muhammed for on Arab slave by Muhamad. And this was because the black slaves were of inferior quality to the Arab slaves. Wow.

Some studies have reported substantial weight loss, signs of dehydration, raised serum concentrations of uric acid and cholesterol, etc. during Ramadan

Burnt once and again and again and again, plus, replaced by a self interested and TurkoGenghisMongo dictatedl Agenda once, then again and again and again! So THEY the Prophesied GogMagogMongols came and highjacked - hijabs to stop fight over sexslaves, all must join or die, leave and you die, bury live virgins with fooled dead soldiers = for Afterlife! Mary in family a IncestMongol Way, STOP any new learning keep dumb and obedient fight fodder like animals to the slaughter

These statements from David are misleading and no attempt to look at the Arabic once it is done then David would take back his words. E.g. Prophet Muhammad peace and blessings be upon repenting is strong his humble nature despite being forgiven and sinless. ‘Iyad ibn Himar reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Verily, Allah has revealed to me that you must be humble towards one another, so that no one oppresses another or boasts to another.”
Source: Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 2865
Yahya ibn Abi Kathir reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “I eat as the servant eats, and I sit as the servant sits. Verily, I am only a servant.”
Source: Shu’ab al-Imān 5519

I would love to tap this into the loudspeakers of mecca and all over the middle east playing it at prayer times. The reactions would be priceless.

I am a muslim from Indonesia. Your videos along with AP’s have made me testify that There is no Allah and Mohammed is a liar.

Yes, in my book, the greatest myth of all time, is that Allah is a god at all, and he is certainly not thee God Jehovah… In reality, allah is an absolute myth and a fairy tale of muhammad himself. allah was a made up excuse to lie and cheat and steal and kill to get what muhammad wanted… Thank you David Wood for your reality check !!!, QED

The bible also teaches a flat stationary earth. In fact, it was only up to between 500 and 1000 years ago when the perspective of modern day cosmology began its establishment within the church. Sun, moon and stars weren’t created until the 4th day. The ancient hebrew perspective was a flat stationary earth under a dome with water above, stars being angels.

fantastic and true 100%

This makes me laugh I converted to Judaism years ago. I don’t talk to people much

Top 10 plagues of the Bible! Hahahahahaha. Just for the meme

I’m a christian evangelist btw, and I absolutely love your content! Thank you so much for the great work you do!

No Muslim has ever claim that the final Messenger of Allah is sinless. David Wood is a big liar.

This is easily refuted when you’re an open-minded person. The Qur’an has separated the truth from falsehood like the Trinity which is believe by Christians.

1:13 what seven earth you read it wrong 7 skies is this guy know how to translate Quran

Best miracle Islam ever had was quthem had posion in his bdy for three years sufferd badly.till his death…best of man kind he was the worse of mankind on this earth

Everything about Islam is fake, its history is fabricated and Muslims show fake piety with their public expression of prayers, fasting and charity, see my videos that explains Islam using their own sources,

John 1:1,14; John 3:3,16.