Top Ten Reasons Muhammad Is Not a Prophet

Support Acts 17 videos on Patreon: David Wood is creating EPIC videos | Patreon

We post this video in a spirit of open dialogue and honest discussion, hoping that Christians, Muslims, and others will seek the truth in harmony. We invite everyone to share your relevant comments and criticisms below.

Islam stands or falls with one man, Muhammad ibn Abdullah, a seventh-century caravan trader who declared himself to be a prophet around 610 AD. Since many people have claimed to be prophets down through history, and since their messages often contradict each other, we need to evaluate so-called prophets, to see if they have been sent by God. What happens when we evaluate Muhammad critically? In this video, David Wood and Sam Shamoun discuss their “Top Ten Reasons Muhammad Is Not a Prophet.”

Great list.

Thanks David.

no one has seen the angle passing any message to Muhamed . no evidence at all. it is all a false claims and can’t be proved. he used these assumed revelations to push his agenda and the people of Arabia believed him

Well it’s debunked now

I’m sorry but the poison story sounds completely made up considering I don’t know of a single poison that takes 3 years to ultimately work. I could be mistaken.

Because of the prophet Muhammad pbah there almost 2B people believe in Jesus the Masaya son of the virgin Mary pbah,
Plus he end the racism problem almost 1500 years ago while my brothers and sisters still fighting until today for there rights in US and Europe,
The first guy make the adan for prayer his name bilal bin rabah and he was African Arabic slave before islam and a free Muslim after,
The first African leader for the Arabs Muslim army his name was abo lkakaa the prophet said about him, there’s no Muslim army will get defeatted and his leader is (abo lkakaa) he defatted persia,

Until today more than 100K of books have been written against the prophet Muhammad while there not even one single bad word have been written against any prophet or messenger from Muslim side because if we did we are out of islam and for sure the end is hell fire.

So, an angel who had the power to do the squeezing, had no knowledge that Mo couldn’t read?

:clap::clap::clap:

Amen amen amen

No major prophet, minor prophet, prophet to non jew, all prophets came from Jewish race. Outside Jewish race is false prophet.

It seems that Jubril was more reactive than proactive. It looks like Quran verses were only inspired after the fact.

So as long as there having baby’s they are satisfied well that’s kinda sexist lol , but time is money

This has probably cleared up in more recent videos, but there were certainly many versions of jewish and christian scriptures throughout history, including the time of mohammed, and it’s pretty clear to me, that he got a lot of his information from fringe groups of jews, christians, zoroastrians and others.

I know there’s an Indian Hindu Lady today, that claims to be God. Maybe you should go worship her too. And then you can worship your father, brother, and sister, and pet dog.

The first commandment states.

I am the Lord your God.
You shall not have strange gods before me.
You shall not make to thyself any graven thing; nor the likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or in the earth beneath, nor of those things that are in the waters under the earth. You shall not adore them nor serve them.

The Creator (GOD) doesn’t want you to worship the created.

Good I haven’t seen this video and also many people. Why ? Words are clear to reveal truth.

You are a good kind of joker.

Matthew 26:28 for this is My blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the removal of sins.
I have a message that I’m sharing where I can, some may not want to hear this, but I ask that we stay polite and seek truth together. :blush:
Read the Word for yourself, not only relying on others for guidance. Pray for guidance.Yahushua/Yeshua - His Hebrew name who is usually called (Jesus) taught to keep the whole Word. Including the Law/Torah. Matthew 5:17 “Do not presume that I came to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I did not come to abolish, but to fulfill. 18 For truly I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not [g]the smallest letter or stroke of a letter shall pass from the Law, until all is accomplished! 19 Therefore, whoever nullifies one of the least of these commandments, and teaches [h]others to do the same, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever [i]keeps and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven." Read 1 John. John tells us that sin is lawlessness, and that we must keep the commandments. Trust in the atonement of Yahushua/Yeshua who is usually called Jesus, and keep God (YHWH)'s whole Word/commandments. Revelation 12:17 So the dragon was enraged with the woman, and went off to make war with the rest of her children, who keep the commandments of God and hold to the testimony of Jesus. Revelation 14:12 Here is the perseverance of the saints who keep the commandments of God and their faith in Jesus. Go to parableofthevineyard youtube channel for information about the bible and good bible studies. I’m in no way paid or sent by him for advertising. I just have learned a lot from his content. He’s just a man who is trying to learn as well. :slight_smile:

• I am from Pakistan. Being a Muslim I decided to travel my fellow Muslim countries, mainly Arab countries. Now I have taken oath to myself that will never go to any Muslim countries. Cruelty to animals in Muslim countries is just unbearable , Being in those countries one feel you are in dark ages , behaviour of those people towards other human being is like they are shaking hand with you but holding a hachet in another hand behind their back.* And those raggedy clothes*

Top reason you’re an idiot…you were born that way.