Tournament update

Heading back from the kids’ BJJ tournament. Here’s a quick thanks to everyone who contributed to the charity event.

Marie is a beauty. A big congratulations to Blaise and Luke; bravo :clap:t4: Dr Wood, you have a beautiful family. Continued prayers for you, your family and your ministry. May our Lord continue to bless you and keep you safe.

God bless you all. God bless your ministry David, you remind me of St Paul.

U r family look like India,n. Ami right or no any how u r our bro💜

Luke is just like you and Blaise is some what like his mother :slightly_smiling_face:

God gave you a blessed family…:couple_with_heart::two_men_holding_hands:
:two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts: Praise the Lord Jesus Christ .:smiley: Amen :+1:

May Jesus guide you all to the truth, Amen.

God bless and protect your family!

David, one word: Iodine. It kills/heals cancer. Research it. And one important date or rather year: 1829. And one important name connected to that year: Dr. Jean Lugol. If you want to help your friend I strongly suggest you research this asap. Chemo is poison. My cousin, died of cancer at the age of 34, he did not want to listen to me (at that time I wanted to give him Aloe syrup that also heals cancer) and went with the chemo. After a month he was dead. Cancer research is nothing but a deception today. They get billions of dollars and still have not found nothing. Why would they if they continue getting billions of dollars, right? As soon as they find the cure, the funding for cancer research stops, no more billions of dollars in their pockets.

God Jesus Bless ur Family and your Gospel job.

Hi David lovely to see your whole family. Wow your boys are the split image of you😍

Blaze is the spitting image of David. God bless your family.

Wow you have a lovely family. Congrats to the kids! Yay!! You guys rock helping cancer research!!!

Beautiful Family :hugs:

Grace of God be with your family.

David please look into the truth about cancer treatment and the truth that our doctors and government have been lying to us ! cancer treatment is a for profit industry and one of the biggest grossing industries in the world. the natural route is the way to go . Juice cleansing and cutting glucose from the diet will not allow cancer to grow as it feeds off glucose . PLEASE do some research chemo kills.

LOL i got a muslim dating site advertisement when i clicked this video!?

“'Do not cut your bodies for the dead or put tattoo marks on yourselves. I am the LORD.” - Leviticus 19:28

David is it true you nearly killed your dad with a hammer?

the truth about cancer episode 1 and 2 on youtube. Ty Bolinger, dr. Burzinsky