Trump vs. Muhammad: Round 2 (Paris Hilton and Aisha)

Support my videos on Patreon: David Wood is creating EPIC videos | Patreon

The Huffington Post recently ran a story titled: “Trump Admits He Found 12-Year-Old Paris Hilton Attractive.” The article was based on a Howard Stern interview, in which Donald Trump said that Paris Hilton was “beautiful.” The Huffington Post calls Trump’s remarks about Paris Hilton “gross,” but will the writers say the same about Muhammad, who married Aisha when she was six years old, and consummated the marriage when she was nine years old? In this video, David Wood demands consistency from Western journalists.

For “Trump vs. Muhammad: Part One,” click this link: - YouTube

Trump worships muhammad, he is a mason.
And a lizard.
And a pedophile like muhammad.

5:2 feel for you😂. I too tried it but couldn’t keep up

Stern is a tool, all he does is push leftists bullshit. Anything to appease his master’s, I’m sure there’s a special place for all these people in hell. It seems like the Dems and leftists are perfect matches with the ccp, Islam and all the dictators of past and of present, that’s why this administration and msm with all the tech giants are all for taking away our freedoms especially our speech. I have become more and more disheartened with the left with more evidence showing how racist they have become. I used to be democrat myself but I am going to vote on the policies and the background of the politicians instead of a specific party. It’s almost like damned if you don’t and damned if you do!

I can’t help to wonder how many (or perhaps few) western Islamophiles have the slightest idea (or even care) what they promote?

Howard Stern: a guest for the “Boom Boom room”?

Pervert…HAHAHAHAHAAAAA…

Awesome video. I’m so glad I found you awhile back. Mu ha mad isn’t just a fake God but he is a disgusting disgusting little man

david ur great bro u destroyed hahaha

Very very Well said !!!

Live longer bro

Why are they digging they’re own graves??

OMG I’m so sorry, I just couldn’t stop laughing!!! That was hilarious!!
(PS: I’m one of the original Christians from Egypt (whose Armenian grandma underwent the Armenian genocide.:person_facepalming::broken_heart:)
One thing I have to disclose, is that in this unfortunately islamically infringed country, girls are now, in 2020, supposed to install apps like “matkhafeesh” in order to send their guardians SOS alarm signals as the probability of coming across sexual predators that would rape you for existing abounds to the very brim.)

islam = ideology of hypocrisy

Muhamar s ke gulamo se dum dbake bhag rhe hay afganistan se

Thanks very much David wood, to expose the truth by providing the sources

Who is Muhammad :flushed::flushed::flushed::thinking::thinking::thinking::point_left::point_left::point_left::point_left:??

Inshaallah Allah Christian and Hindu will accept Islam … because Islam is true religion no one can hide truth​:blush::blush:I’m proud to be Muslim subha Allah :blush::blush:

Very very bad video alhamdulillah we are Muslims and Hazrat Muhammad ( P.B.U.H) is our prophet

This to no Hadith it was Narrator’s Opinion which was presented incorrectly bcz Ibn Umar R.A wanted to participate in the Battle of Badr But the The Prophet S.A.W refused bcz he was 14 years of age but Harat Aisha Participated which means she was above 14 years and the marriage was held Two or Three years Later Hope you got it right