Twitter Is Garbage, Run by Fascists (Jack Dorsey & Vijaya Gadde)

The social media purge continues! As if we hadn’t learned enough about Twitter’s bias in the discussion between Tim Pool (of Timcast), Vijaya Gadde, and Jack Dorsey (on the Joe Rogan Experience), we see censorship actually increasing! Twitter recently banned me (David Wood) over a tweet that didn’t come close to violating any rules, but the Trust and Safety Team lied about what I said! Twitter has previously deplatformed Sargon of Akkad, Tommy Robinson, the Apostate Prophet, Milo Yiannopoulos, and many others. Unless Twitter adopts a policy comparable to the 1st Amendment, the platform has to go.

Here’s the video that got me banned from Twitter: - YouTube

PATREON: David Wood is creating EPIC videos | Patreon
SUBSCRIBESTAR: David Wood on SubscribeStar
PAYPAL: PayPal.Me
TWITTER: https://twitter.com/Acts17
MINDS: Acts17Apologetics (@Acts17Apologetics) | Minds
BITCHUTE: DavidWoodVideos

#Twitter #Censorship #JackDorsey

Once again, here’s the video that Twitter claims is abusive and dehumanizing, and which also contains horrific footage of people dying: - YouTube

This aged well

C’mon back, it’s open again!:+1::us:

Hasta la Vista Vijaya Gadde

Crybaby Kitten Girl needs a session with Professor Amy Wax.

Twitter is one big snowflake house.

It’s time to digress to the 50’s. It’s getting to the point where violence is inevitable, whether you’re for it or against it. A lot of these big tech nerds are going to be found in dumpsters in back alleys eventually, full of holes. Just a prediction. Willing to bet I’m right.

So glad I don’t have a Twitter and never will

Twitter is full of child, even the owner

You can post a tweet about how you like steak and potatoes and still have people under it arguing and being toxic. People on Twitter have no self-control. It’s like a platform full of fragile ego’s and Narcissism. And the fact that you can get easily banned too?

I was on FB for about 10 minutes, when it first came out. I deleted my account within a month, before entering all of my personal data etc. Never did social media after that. I saw all of this coming, and I didn’t want any part of it.

Let Twitter turn into MySpace.

I think the " Mother of Harlotes Saudi Arabia" and her Sister Harlot Qatar " is behind of all problems because don’t forget they Have " SHARES" In all those slaves dirty medias ! so they twist their neck !

I hope Jesus fill all those Garbage Medias as Youtube Twitter Facebook with Water hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh . so that they have no even 1 account hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

…“I only throw in the Dr when someone ticks me off” :smile: :rofl:

Hi David
May be , just may be
Should we investigate as to who finances all these platforms
After all, those sellouts will sell their own mothers for money, leave alone others
Let’s launch an investigation as to where does Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Clinton’s, Obama’s and like minded leftists get their money’s from
I guarantee when we do find out, all other arguments will be self explanatory

Even more reason to get closer to Jesus.

Twitter is really garbage

I’m from Twitter and David is a violent man. He even made Dawah’s statement about “praying to Allah to curse with deceases(which was peaceful)” seem ruthless.