Tyson Fury Shared My Testimony Video!

Tyson Fury, the self-proclaimed “Gypsy King,” just won the WBC Heavyweight Championship from Deontay Wilder. Fury’s life is an amazing example of someone who struggled with and overcame mental illness (Fury struggles with bipolar disorder and depression). In 2016, months after defeating WBA, WBO, IBF, and IBO Heavyweight Champion Wladimir Klitschko, Fury shared David Wood’s testimony video on Twitter.

Here’s a link to David’s video, “Why I Am a Christian”: - YouTube

PATREON: David Wood is creating EPIC videos | Patreon
SUBSCRIBESTAR: David Wood on SubscribeStar
STORE: https://teespring.com/stores/acts-17-merch
PAYPAL: PayPal.Me
BITCHUTE: DavidWoodVideos

#TysonFury #DeontayWilder #DavidWood

For more on the history of boxing, check out my video “How Muhammad Ali Was Deceived by Islam (and Why Cassius Clay Was His Greatest Name)”: How Muhammad Ali Was Deceived by Islam - YouTube

Should a Christian be beating and punching someone for a liiving? Should a Christian be watching that?

Didn’t realise just how much weight you’d lost

Yes I loved your conversion story, thank you for sharing and being so open about it :pray:

The gypsy King rises again…

Hi David, I never you loved boxing so much. You may want to edit this video though, given that now those two “Ivan Dragos” you mention were the Klitschko brothers, two Ukranians who now are both fighting against Russia in Russia’s war against the Ukraine. The older Klitschko, Vitaly, is actually the Mayor of Kyiv.

Sorry man that’s not correct even though he promoted your testimony, The King :crown: of Kings never came to teach men to do that to each other
Luke 9:54 And when his disciples James and John saw this, they said, Lord, wilt thou that we command fire to come down from heaven, and consume them, even as Elias did? 9:55 But he turned, and rebuked them, and said, Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of. 9:56 For the Son of man is not come to destroy men’s lives, but to save them. And they went to another village.

So…:thinking:the Holy Spirit is teaching him to “overcome” by beating another man into a bloody pulp so you feel better??? Not lining up …

It wasn’t right for Mike T. To bite Hollyfields ear. BUT Hollyfields “HEADBUTTING” WAS SUPER SHADY & i hate to say it but from an “Eye for an eye” perspective he DESERVED every bit of it, But yes Jesus says , “But i say unto you”(Matt5) :grin: (shouldnt even be in the ring as a follower of Christ)

And he beat Wilder a third n’all just for good measure. Lol

Hats off to Tyson Fury, for Finding Jesus, and truely winning!

:heart::heart::heart:

Beautiful video!!!

:fist_right:t4::100::fist_left:t4:777

But is boxing/knocking people out, a good Christian example??

Just seeing this. How cool? I would love it if you shared one of my videos!! Just a little exposure would do wonders. Heehee (embarrassed laugh)

Elton John’s Ironman suit​:joy::joy::joy::joy:

Fury is the man of Jesus Christ​:heart::church::wedding::heavy_plus_sign:

David I really hope you read this.
I has a believe from a small boy.
And now what I believe a good man.
Have and want a greater understanding of the trinity.
Is it at all possible that God Yahweh the father in heaven :pray: give us a piece of himself but is his son. Which is the living word of God and helps us carryour sin as long as we follow the word of God.
This means he is one but not the same. Secondly the Holly spirit is something that lives in us once we accept Jesus as savior :pray: and Yahweh as the one and only God the father.
So my question is
Is it ever been possible that
God the father is Yahweh
Jesus the son the savior and word
And the holly spirit is what lives in us??