Understanding the Ramadan Massacre at a Gay Nightclub in Orlando (David Wood)

Ramadan 2016 Alert:
Early in the morning on June 12th, 2016, American Muslim Omar Mir Seddique Mateen opened fire at “The Pulse,” a gay nightclub in Orlando, Florida. Mateen killed around 50 people and injured dozens more while shouting “Allahu Akbar!” Before the attack, he called 911 to declare his allegiance to ISIS. Did this shooting have something to do with Islam, the Quran, ISIS, Jihad, and Muhammad? David Wood discusses the evidence.

Be sure to watch these important videos:

“Three Stages of Jihad”:

“The Jihad Triangle”:

“Three Quran Verses Every Woman Should Know”: - YouTube

“Islam: The World’s Fastest-Growing Religion”: - YouTube

“The Truth about Ramadan”:

I like you David but US army has done enormous mischief in muslim lands, by every sane Standard

I remember this I’ll never forget.

David proclaimes trurh

Love your site and information. Thought puppeteers , helps me describe how I feel about the media.

Many people die in the name of Allah(satan). And many people got saved in the name of Jesus CHRIST, including my mother.

Religion Of Peace

Leviticus 20 13

Also as a grown man your claiming to “bet your life” on the internet. Really? Lol (Facepalm)

I’m not a muslim but I can easily debunk most of your videos honestly.

Anyone heard about gays for Palestine?misguided idiots :rofl::rofl:

A diamond in a load of coal!!! THANK YOU MR. WOODS…very much sir!!!

TRUTH will allways heart the most

Mohamed is a joke, the Quran is full of lies, and I will fight for all the freedoms that the Constitution and Bill of Rights stand for. As for Muslin take over, well, if you don’t like the freedoms that our country provides you, then go back to where you came from. We won’t miss you.

I see everyday what your talking about. I’ve been called racist who cares. Lost friend who said shame on you. Well I call them sheep. When I say I’m a realist. It means no one has to hit me over the head to see what’s going on. I noticed more people are out there listening and paying attention. One even if they do convert. They are still in danger. Islam is intolerant. And being in the west too long develop habits. They aren’t going to find funny.

To be fair, the US knew that destabilizing the Middle East was a surefire way to make radical Islam grow. You’re barking up the wrong tree.

I am thankful that I left the cult Islam. Can’t believe I was brainwashed since I was a kid. I thought Islam is my culture, now I know Islam is cult

I wonder how many death threats David’s eating for breakfast…

This the Face of Satan in disguise…peace

Abi Dawud: Book 38, nummber 4447: Narrated Abdullah ibn Abbas: The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: if you find anyone who is doing as Lot´s people did, kill the one who does it, and the one to whom it is done.