Vincent van Gogh and the Gospel of Jesus Christ (by David Wood)

On December 23, 1888, Dutch painter Vincent van Gogh cut off his own ear with a razor and delivered the ear to a girl named Rachel at a local brothel. Many have assumed that van Gogh’s ear was some sort of twisted present for a prostitute he loved. However, recent research has shown that Rachel wasn’t a prostitute. She was a farmer’s daughter who had been mauled by a rabid dog. This new information about Rachel affects our understanding of van Gogh’s tragic episode.

In this video, I discuss van Gogh and the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

For more on the Gospel, watch these videos by David Wood:

“Why I Am a Christian”:

“What Is the Gospel?”:

One of the most brilliant things I have ever heard. I have a further respect for this speaker now.

Wait but whos this singer and why should we take his words about van gogh seriously?

Your logic is seriously flawed. What parts you don’t understand something has no beginning no and cannot die. All religions are mumbo-jumbo made up by people. The real God is simply beyond your comprehension and mine.Your worst enemy is that you way too intellectual.Vincent van Gogh had a gift that escapes you completely but you try to rationalize it.

This is the only way that God could reveal His love for us because we were rebels.

They’re not listening still

perhaps they never will…

Beautiful man! One of your best video. Have to watch it twice .

Can you please provide your email account?

Amen good to the core teaching.

:slightly_smiling_face::+1::+1:

Very nice one

D Wood, well done! Islam-slayer, Mohamed-slayer, Philosopher, Gospel-Herald. Gospel presented very creatively, not that I expected less.

Beautiful, brilliant message. I have always loved Vincent van Gogh’s work. I read his book DEAR THEO many years ago. God bless you, David, and God bless your family.

I cried hearing this.

Just wow, this story makes me wonder what else this man understood that we didn’t.

I really enjoyed this video. Thanks David!!

:disappointed_relieved:

:blue_heart:
:heart::latin_cross::white_heart:

You are an example of how having compassion for others does not have to be emotionally driven but spirit given. God bless you and your family.

Oh my God, what a beautiful video David… it’s my absolute favorite out of all that I’ve watched from you. (which are quite a few, but not even 1/4 probably)

Amazing work you did here, one can tell that you were inspired. :pray: God bless, Amin.