Was Muhammad Prophesied in the Bible? Osama Abdallah vs. Anthony Rogers

According to the Qur’an, the Bible contains clear prophecies about Muhammad (see 7:157). Not surprisingly, Muslims point to several verses in the Bible, claiming that these verses refer to Muhammad. But do these claims stand up to scrutiny? Osama Abdallah and Anthony Rogers debate the evidence.

Which planet is abdoool osama abdooola from?

18:30
Esaiah 21.7
Here is a commentary on that verse by Sir Godet:
the regular cavalry advancing in good order, then riders on donkeys and camels; these do not march in a row like the first. This description accords well with what we know from Herodotus and Xenophon of the Medo-Persian army, which captured Babylon. It had no less than forty thousand horses. Cyrus also had riders on donkeys and camels.

This is a prophecy on the fall of the real Babylon in the sixth century before J.C. When reading the whole chapter, we understand that Israel is still captive in Babylon when the city or the empire falls. Therefore the prophecy cannot refer to any prophet coming after the fall of Babylon.

15:30
Isiah 42.6:
I the LORD have called thee in righteousness, and will hold thine hand, and will keep thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, for a light of the Gentiles;
The verse doesn’t say that the servant will bring an alliance or a covenant for the people. God says that he will give the servant for a Covenant of the people. The servant IS GIVEN by God for a covenant. This corresponds to the fact that Jesus was litterally given for a New Covenant: that’s the teaching of the New Testament.
Osama should read simply the passage.
It doesn’t say what he wants it to say !!!

Gotta love Osama.I love listening to this guy.I’m pretty sure he goes home and laughs at himself for all the nonsense he spews. The donkey n camel prophecy takes the cake for me. This guy is such a legend, he makes it difficult for me to decide who the bigger joke is between him n his prophet LOL

This was a weird debate ! It’s like a Hindu trying to find Krishna in Judaism :rofl:

i like osama abdullah and nadir ahmed debating christians because they were the punching bag of christians apologetics. :joy: osama abdullah and nadir ahmed are really funny guys even though i pity them because their claim about their stand like muhammad in torah and injeel are laughable or no logic at all. i pray for them to open their mind and heart that muhammad was not a prophet and allah is not GOD but shaytan. muslims are really desperate to find muhammad in Torah and Injeel

this is unfair debate because it’s like heavyweight (AR) vs featherweight (OA)

did muhammad saw GOD or THE FATHER face to face? Deuteronomy 34.10 is one of the few that need to be like moses.

Deuteronomy 34.10 Since that time no prophet has risen in Israel like Moses, whom the LORD knew face to face,"

but JESUS CHRIST said in John 1.18No one has seen God at any time; the only begotten God who is in the bosom of the Father, He has explained Him." the question how possible JESUS CHRIST can see THE FATHER? also why JESUS CHRIST was called MONOGENES THEOS means BEGOTTEN GOD?

also who is mere man can ask THE FATHER to glorify him? is there a man can say that he had exist before the world was? ONLY JESUS CHRIST can and do.
JESUS CHRIST asked THE FATHER TO GLORIFY (means praise and worship) HIM WHICH HE HAD with THE FATHER BEFORE THE WORLD WAS in John 17.5

John 17.5“Now, Father, glorify Me together with Yourself, with the glory which I had with You before the world was.

The Center for Religious Debate so far is undefeated and the muslims that have attempted to debunk them are all at a loss and have been soundly defeated bigtime.

Osama is not only ignorant of the Christian bible but even more so about his Quran. Like most muslims his faith and belief are based on opinions and not necessarily on true certified and highly verified fact .

13:52 he just said the Lord Jesus Christ, Anthony hadn’t even come on stage yet.

Jesus bless Anthony Rogers and his family, he had destroyed the infamous Osama Abdullah :slight_smile:

He say islam is the religion that has always been from adam the original religion yet he says 3:22 that islam is the new religion and arabia is up for a new religion?? He says arabia never har messengers yet they believe salih and hud were the first believers to go to arabia they beliebe abraham built the kaaba in arabia so many contradictions

Ishmaelites are never mentioned anywhere in the book of Deuteronomy. :slight_smile: No where to be found. :slight_smile: Also, Isaiah doesn’t say there is a prophet coming from Kedar. That’s a flat out lie…and I’m dying laughing at the scientific claims…lol…rotf…

Abdul ! Abdul ! Your head is hard like a donkey.

Osama bin laden is a stupid man. He is always loser and get busted by all Christian scholars.
Great job brother Anthony. God bless you abundantly :fist::heart:

Spanked… Osama gets absolutely spanked in this debate.!!! So much so, one is barely able to call it a debate at all. Anthony was as a young David in front of Goliath with his slinging of stones, except Anthonys stones are truth bombs.

1:02:00 you say Mohamed is a light to the gentiles ?

‘‘I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.’’ ‘‘All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me’’ ‘‘But so that you may know that the Son of Man has authority on earth to forgive sins’’ ''Fear not, I am the first and the last, and the living one. I died, and behold I am alive forevermore, and I have the keys of Death and Hades“ ‘‘Pray unto the father in my name’’ ‘‘But from now on, the Son of Man will be seated at the right hand of the mighty God’’ Is Jesus god? Not sure. Is he much more than a prophet? Yes.

I don’t get it when Muslim try to use the Holy Bible to prove that Muhammed was a prophet but yet claimed that the Bible is corrupted. They sound childish and stupid. Lord Jesus please save our Muslim brothers and sisters from hell.