Welcome to ShariaTube

http://www.answeringmuslims.com/ Videos about Sharia are being shut down.

what is this channel about , and is it just for muslims ?

That did and didn´t aged well.

You have danced well on that ice. I see so far the dance is still going. Not many can say the same. Keep it up.
And YHWH bless you.

Still here in 2021

HERE IS THE MILLION-DOLLA QUESTION: Will you go to Heaven when you die? Here’s a quick test: Have you ever lied, stolen, or used God’s name in vain? Jesus said, “Whoever looks at a woman to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.” If you have done these things, God sees you as a lying, thieving, blasphemous, adulterer at heart, and the Bible warns that one day God will punish you in a terrible place called Hell. But God is not willing that any should perish. Sinners broke God’s Law and Jesus paid their fine. This means that God can legally dismiss their case: “For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.” Then Jesus rose from the dead, defeating death. Today, repent and trust Jesus, and God will give you eternal life as a free gift. Then read the Bible daily and obey it. God will never fail you…

After nine years later YouTube is still doing the same

9 years later and you’re still on. Praise the Lord. :latin_cross:

Close to 7000 followers when posted.

2020 you are still here. good, i have learned something of this(religion of peace} that it is still around today does not flatter what it means to be human.

Hi David, Devil will try to stop work of God but devil is defeated 2000 years ago.
Jesus is Lord God✝️
God bless you :fist::heart:

So their worried about being treated like second-class citizens eh? Well, now now the (over-grown-Boys) should reflect on how their women-folk feel!!!

Watching this in late December 2018 :slight_smile:

Has YouTube received any kickback?

Lol 2018 they just completely took down Alex Jones

The religion of peace lol

A true hero of our time, silenced for his brave fight against immorality. God Bless David, and God Bless America.

Thank you YOU TUBE for thinking for me, yes I am too stupid to listen to opposing views. I thank my LORD for this protection.

Be sure to look fir me on live leaf.

why books behind every video? try to show yourself as scholar? Dick indeed