Werner Heisenberg vs. the New Atheists

I know two men like him :joy::joy:

Can i eat the spaggety monster?
:joy::joy::joy::joy::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

here is my case, there is no proof of god existing, we where chance, complete chance, and now we have to live. religion was the first worst guess to the world.

It’s so sad how people want to be arrogant and smart were they can’t be.

Is that a pic of you from your younger days?

Sam Shamoun is not an athiest.

Werner von Braun was a German (Helped design & develop the v2 rocket), later American aerospace engineer. He was the leading figure in development of rocket technology in Germany and the father or rocket technology and space science in the USA. (He was also with a group of scientists that were secretly moved to the USA, as part of Operation Paperclip. His group was as assimilated into NASA.)

“To simply dismiss the concept of God as being unscientific is to violate the very objectivity of science itself.” Wernher von Braun

“My experiences with science led me to God. They challenge science to prove the existence of god. But must we really light a candle to see the sun?” Wernher von Braun

Why One Punch Man?

This new atheist guy looks like very similar to David Wood. At first I thought It’s David on that picture

now, while i agree with the message, one should mention that that quote probably was misattributed to Heisenberg. sorry

Atheism…for dummies by dummies

Call me heisenberg cuz when I rhyme with words the mfs are behind the curb

SPIRITUALITY IS ONLY TRUTH

SPIRITUALITY IS THE TRUTH

ATHIESM IS PURE FICTION

ATHIESM IS ALLREADY DEBUNKED

A little below the belt there honestly… There are special people on all sides. i met a nun once who believed that the moon landing was faked not because American propaganda but because ‘god would never allow them to get that close to him’
Ahe got that idea from a priest no less.

aTHieSt