What about Easter Bunnies and Easter Eggs?

Contrary to a popular myth, the word “Easter” has nothing to do with pagan goddesses or paganism. It’s the Anglo-Saxon name for a certain time of year. For some reason, however, when someone who has studied the origin of the word “Easter” corrects a person who claims that the term is derived from a pagan goddess, the latter starts complaining about eggs and bunnies. Why are eggs and bunnies a common feature of celebrations at this time of year? Reverend Sule Prince and Dr. Tony Costa discuss the issue.

Subscribe to “The Third Degree” here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD8YTj3xxSw3J27nGOj9Wcw

:heart:DW

Most people ARE pagan / gentile / non-Jewish.

Beware of legalism.

The Apostle Paul taught about not getting tangled up in feasts, holy days, etc.

Christians are not under Jewish law / Old Covenant.

It is not sinful to admire cute bunnies, eat eggs, and celebrate the resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ.

You are trying to dismiss pagan worship as intellectually acceptable…but no matter what you say…bottom line…

IT IS STILL PAGAN…AND IT IS NOT IN THE TORAH…

QUIT DOWN PLAYING PAGANISM TO A POINT WHERE IT MAKES PEOPLE THINK IT’S OK…WHEN IT ISN’T…

so why has society merged the resurrection of Jesus and Pagan fertility into one holiday?

Paganism

I heard it is Venus (Sacred feminine) in the morning rising from the east before the Sun/Son rises… Happy to see the East star…

If “easter” eggs had anything to do with Christ, the world wouldn’t embrace them so much. The world hates Christ and everything that has to do with Him. Observing non believers, and especially Atheists, excitedly participate in easter egg activities, tells me everything I need to know.

easter is about jesus’s resurrection and the easter bunny and the eggs ruined it.people were just bored of the holiday and they are disrepectful

I am born on Easter. April 19th, Sunday. Its a huge deal for me to know if this stuff is biblical. On top of whether people should celebrate such a thing. I’ve been pretty neutral about the subject, because at the end of the day nobody is required to celebrate any particular day. Only issue I would have is if a particular day has 0 to do with Jesus Christ at all and people pretend that it does. It would be bad to associate abortion with life. I hope that is not a terrible analogy here, because what I’m trying to get at here is that we wouldn’t be okay if somebody was being deceived to believe something when its obvious that isn’t what it means. I actually do understand Easter does refer to the Jewish feast Passover. Which over time it became known as a Christian celebration. In scripture and in the context of Acts 12:4, it is obvious its referring to Passover. Easter is Passover. However, I do think while Easter in context of Acts 12:4, that it is Jewish does not necessarily mean it isn’t pointing to Christ. When you look at scripture these feasts point to Christ. I would think this one would too.

The King James WAS correct by using the word Easter. All others that use the word Passover in this verse are wrong! This video is eye opening.

Corrected it :joy::joy::joy::joy: you can’t correct God’s word you goof

Cool video

Hi there…can someone tell me what is the meaning of this “The Third Degree”? is it a 3rd degree masonic?

It is time the church started using the word Passover, so many Christians have no idea that what they call easter is actually Passover.

THIS VIDEO IS ONLY FOR HYPOCRITES.

Sadly…no. They (Christmas and Easter) ARE in fact pagan rituals covered over in a “christinaese” veneer. Falsifing the narrative is what islam does…

Pretty easy question, anything more difficult David?

Still not pagan

In my Life, I have No Idea what Easter mean’s…
But Now, my Eye is open wide…