What Are the Main Differences Between Islam and Christianity? (Answering Islam Part 6)

Christians and Muslims share many beliefs (e.g., belief in God). But the differences between Christianity and Islam cannot be ignored.

This is the sixth video of our “Answering Islam” series, where David Wood answers the question: “What are the main differences between Islam and Christianity?”

Get the full text of this video here: Answering Muslims: Answering Islam 6: What Are the Main Differences between Islam and Christianity?

For the rest of the series, visit the playlist: - YouTube

PATREON: David Wood is creating EPIC videos | Patreon
TWITTER: https://twitter.com/Acts17
FACEBOOK: Facebook
MINDS: Acts17Apologetics (@Acts17Apologetics) | Minds

Did you really just say the Bible says there’s a trinity and that’s where you’re right in Islam’s wrong you realize there’s no Trinity ever brought up in the Bible that’s something you’ve added in there and that’s your personal opinion man

Jesus is not the Messiah first off I’m not even going to get into that debate are you should really leave the Muslims Alone David Wood you are islamophobic which reminds me all too much of the anti-semites who killed my fellow hews in the past they were also Christian what’s up with Christians persecuting other religions first US Jews and now you’re attacking the Muslims and you’re not the only Evangelical Christian on the internet who has hateful things to say about Islam also you opened your statement saying that Christians and Muslims have in common that they both worship one God did you know as a Jew if there’s no synagogue around I’m allowed to go pray in a mosque but not a Christian Church because of the Trinity and the fact that you guys pray to a man and worship a man as well as a god so therefore you’re not monotheistic and you also believe in a man which is a very Pagan belief at least Islam has that going for if I friend at least they’re a real religion and don’t even try and say something like verify island or Jihad because you guys were Crusaders and inquisition’s let’s talk about all the Jews and Muslims killed by Christians they were far nicer to us when we were under Muslim rules then Christianity ever was you guys called us Christ killers and killed us it’s disgusting to see you on the internet making a living and James so popular from your hate speech you should be ashamed of yourself I don’t believe in hell because that’s not a Jewish belief that’s something that Christians made up but if there is a hell you’re definitely going there buddy and Jesus can’t save you from your own sins and transgressions against your fellow man Christian or Muslim that you’re committing sins against no Jesus will absolutely not be able to save you from that because like Cain who killed his brother Abel you’re supposed to be responsible for your own sin buddy and ur doing a shit jobb

Jessus loves every one yet there is crusaders not to mention Racism as the church promotes The image of jessus as a blonde blue eyes man although he is midlle easter

Can someone tell me what is the point of creating Hell in Christianity i mean your trinity loves the disbelievers too

Well articulated. Thanks!

love a faith that raises such a fundamental
question about no less a Supreme Being than the Creator of the Universe
Himself.
Maybe He “God” himself does not know.
indeed. Who are we mere mortals to claim
knowledge of this universe’s origin which even He “God” cannot be certain?

Nasadiya Sukta (Hymn of non-Eternity, origin of universe):

There was neither non-existence nor existence then;
Neither the realm of space, nor the sky which is beyond;
What stirred? Where? In whose protection?

There was neither death nor immortality then;
No distinguishing sign of night nor of day;
That One breathed, windless, by its own impulse;
Other than that there was nothing beyond.

Darkness there was at first, by darkness hidden;
Without distinctive marks, this all was water;
That which, becoming, by the void was covered;
That One by force of heat came into being;

Who really knows? Who will here proclaim it?
Whence was it produced? Whence is this creation?
Gods came afterwards, with the creation of this universe.
Who then knows whence it has arisen?

Whether God’s will created it, or whether He was mute;
Perhaps it formed itself, or perhaps it did not;
Only He who is its overseer in highest heaven knows,
Only He knows, or perhaps He does not know.

—Rigveda 10.129 (Abridged, Tr: Kramer / Christian)[1]

What accounts of the origins of the universe are found in Hinduism?
In Hinduism the universe is millions of years old. In line with the Hindu belief in reincarnation, the universe we live in is not the first or indeed the last universe.

As part of the cycle of birth, life and death it is Shiva who will ultimately destroy the universe. This is not necessarily as bad as it might sound because it allows Brahma to start the process of creation all over again.

Islam is tool made by Satan himself to destroy innocent lives to put in hell

As an Armenian who happens to live in Egypt after the Armenian Genocide took place, the MAIN reason islam is perpetuating rapidly, without anyone actually realizing what’s going on (especially muslim women who are initially lied to but end up suffering THE MOST), is because of the arabic language. Tho I can speak arabic, French, Greek and English, when I tried reading the archaic, perpetually illegible arabic of the Quran, I might’ve not recognized it’s arabic if someone didn’t tell me prior to reading it. it’s unrecognizable, crapped, uncoordinated, scribbled, almost broken. Given that the arabic message of a verse can imply something dramatically at odds with its English counterpart (tho in reality, they hold the exact same content), the main takeaway is that imams forbid their followers from the very springtime of their lives from reading the Quran in any other language, they intimidate them by Allah’s unquenchable merciless punishment, so that everyone lives in unsuspecting fear for the rest of their lives. It takes a very austere–almost brutal–conscious effort for someone to even think of questioning or investigating a matter, considering that no layman can read the arabic of the Quran so they solely and exclusively rely on the interpretations of imams and scholars and never get to directly read the text–let alone read it in English.

Major difference: Christianity makes human and Islam makes terrorists

I am Arnold Kairawala from Ahmedabad, India. Thanks a million for your number of videos. I love and profoundly appreciate them.
Christianity also differs from Islam in regard to heavenly virgins (Houris). Our beloved Lord and Savior Jesus Christ said that in resurrection they are like the angels and they do not marry or are given in marriage, i.e. believers of Jesus. Whereas Quran says a Muslim will get 72 houris in heaven. These houris are very beautiful with wide eyes and ready to serve the faithful (Muslim believers). What a contrast between Christianity and Islam. Heaven is not meant for sex because Christian believers are in glorified body after resurrection when our Lord Jesus Christ comes. Hallelujah. Amen.

5:25 TEE: Theology, Ethics and Evidence, very good way to remind these differeces

Amen! I first found out about acts 17 apologetics through reading nabeels book seeking allah finding Jesus. I read it because one of my best friends is a muslim and I’m hoping he converts to Christianity. But i didn’t know anything about islam. When i found out nabeel also had a best friend who was Christian i came to this channel and learned alot. But lately God has convicted me, a few months ago I wrote giant essays about islam but most of the stuff i wrote was from your channel. Noone ever watches the videos i recommend so i thought my muslim friends would be more inclined to look at something i wrote instead of a video i recommended. I only posted the stuff i wrote on social media, I’m not an author or an apologist, but what i did still technically constitutes as plagiarism. If God is leading me to go in either of those paths (I’m not sure) it’s best to start it honestly and just say sorry, even though i know yoi said in a video you’re not stingy with your content. I love this channel, and because of this channel i now have an answer to all of my friends questions and even other muslims who have come up to me. And one friend did read the essays still, so thank you! Again sorry.

The Bible does not say God is a trinity. Men say God is a trinity.

Classic

This is what you call a google scholar. If the god of bible is so loving why he asked Moses and his companions to kill all the molten calf worshiper???

Book of Exodos 32 - 27
Then he said to them, “This is what the Lord, the God of Israel, says: ‘Each man strap a sword to his side. Go back and forth through the camp from one end to the other, each killing his brother and friend and neighbor.’

Oh yeah let’s just forget this and push a false narrative that bible God is loving and never hurts anyone he is like teddy bear soft and fluffy and Quran god is will make the rapist, murderer, infant killers pay for for there deeds. How cruel!!!

Only through Jesus we have eternal life :latin_cross::dove::revolving_hearts:
Romans 5:8
8 But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

2 Corinthians 5:21
21 For He made Him who knew no sin to be sin for us, that we might become the righteousness of God in Him.

Romans 6:23
23 For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Acts 2:38-39
Peter said to them, “Repent, and each of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins; and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.

John 3:16
16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

John 14:6
6 Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

Romans 8:38-39
38 For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, 39 nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Hebrews 4:12 KJV
“For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.”

Hebrews 13:16
“And do not neglect doing good and sharing, for with such sacrifices God is pleased.” These are the sacrifices that please God.

lol preach that to crusaders you misleading fraud

Only Judeo-Christianity allows wrestling with God, like how Jacob has done. The rest including atheism demand total submission.

Thank you brother David for being God’s obedient servant and being a mouthpiece as well as a vessel to spread the truth of Jesus Christ!