Tyson Fury just knocked out Dillian Whyte to remain the undefeated WBC Heavyweight Champion. As always, Fury praised Jesus after the fight. But what if he had praised Allah instead? What if Tyson Fury were a Muslim? Would the response be different? David Wood discusses the issue.
Patreon: David Wood is creating EPIC videos | Patreon
SubscribeStar: David Wood on SubscribeStar
Who needs Tyson when the legend mike Tyson accepted Islam along with muhammad ali. David wood I love how stupid you get by the month with the videos you post.
JESUS IS THE KING OF KINGS
What if he was Christian. Just because a person says Lord Lord doesn’t make you a Christian.
We’re so blessed to have David in apologetics / polemics. He could be earning many more beans in the world of voice acting with that Tyson Fury impersonation.
No one said that Islam is true because of that.
A Muslim is just happy that someone is Muslim too.
If there is just one Muslim in the world, it would be the olny one following the right path. Prophet Abraham was the only one in his place that believed in the true and one God (for your information funnily not in the God you are praising in Jesus).
Nobody here of the Christian or Muslims would say Abraham was wrong in his community. All of us would say he was the only one doing it the right way.
It is not an evidence when someone converts to Islam that Islam is right. Just like Atheism is not right because someone leaves Christianity for it.
A Muslim is just happy that someone accepts the truth when he becomes Muslim. You wouldn’t act differently.
38 AUTHENTIC REASONS WHY JESUS (PBUH) IS NOT GOD.
- God Doesn’t Change His Nature (Malachi 3:6)
- GOD Almighty is Greater than Jesus. (John 14:28 )
- No one is “Good” including Jesus.
Only GOD is" Good" (Luke 18:19)
- Jesus said he doesn’t know when the Hour will come. Only GOD Knows. (Mark 13:32)
5)Jesus said that" OUR God is One GOD (Mark 12:29 )
- Jesus also said “My GOD and your GOD” (John 20:17)
- Jesus bowed his face down to the ground to GOD Almighty. (Matthew 26:39)
- Jesus was tempted by satan for 40 days (Mat1:4), while GOD Almighty can not be tempted (Jacob 1:13)
- Jesus said he is a man (John 8:40)
- God is neither a man nor a son of a man (Numbers 23:19)
- No one can see god (1 John 4:20) but people saw Jesus
- God is the living and everlasting (Habakkuk 1:12)
- Jesus always confessed he is just a prophet sent by god (Matthew 21:10-11)
- God Declare Himself to be God, Jesus didn’t (Ezekiel 20:20)
- Jesus told his real mission ws to preach nt sacrifice Mark1:38)
16)Jesus desired Mercy not Sacrifice (Matthew 9:13)
17)Jesus refered himseld as Servant: Matthew 10:24, 24:45, 12:18 John 13:16
- Referred himself as Prophet:
Matthew 8:20 13:16,21:11, Mark 6:15, 6;4, 9;37, Luke 7:16, 9:8, 9:19, John 13:17, 7:16, 6:14, 7:40
- Referred himself as Son of Man:
Matthew 5:9, 17:22, 8:20, 18:11, 26:2, Luke9:22, John 5:27
- Referred himself as a Slave: John 13:16, Matthew 10:24
- Referred himself as a Student: Matthew 10:24
- Father is Grater than Jesus (John 14:28) How can someone can be greater than God?
- Jesus was taught by the Father (John 8:28)
- Jesus can do nothing by himself (John 5:19, John 5:30)
- Jesus does not even has his own doctrine (John 7:16)
- Jesus ascend to his God (John 20:17)
- According to Christian Jesus died as recorded in Matthew 27:27-56 but Bible says that God is infinite Pslam 102:27-27
- Jesus needed to Pray, Eat, Drink and Was Helped by Woman, as stated in Luke 8:1-3 but God in Bible is self-sufficient
- The God remain the same in nature (Hebrews 1:12)
- Jesus is the same human today, yesterday and forever (Hebrew 13:8)
- Jesus could not save anyone as he was even not able to save himself (Hebrews 5:1-8)
- Jesus said he was send to lost sheep of Israel
- God can not be born and perhaps form his own creation
- Jesus never said people to worship me
- Jesus did not Teach Trinity
- God is the essence of the worship. He is the object of worship. Had Jesus been God, he would have told people to worship him. Truly, he did the exact opposite as in Matthew 15:9
- Jesus never called his followers Christians, Paul did
- Jesus as a servant of God (Matthew 12:18)
KINDLY ACCEPT THE TRUTH & WORSHIP ALLAH ALONE, THE CREATOR OF THE UNIVERSE.
[Jesus said, "Indeed, I am the servant of Allah. He has given me the scripture and made me a prophet. (Surat Maryam 19:30). Jesus said, “And indeed, Allah is my Lord and your Lord, so worship Him. That is a straight path.” ( Surat Maryam 19:36). Jesus is not God because Jesus never claimed divinity but he was human like us and he is prophet of Allah. The Qur’an states that: And [for] their saying, “Indeed, we have killed the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, the messenger of Allah .” And they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him; but [another] was made to resemble him to them. And indeed, those who differ over it are in doubt about it. They have no knowledge of it except the following of assumption. And they did not kill him, for certain. Source - "(Surat An-Nisa 4:157). Jesus is not the son of God because God does not marry his own creation and no one has the power to see God but God has no partner. His name is Isa, not Jesus. Our God is Allah and in the sight of Allah is Islam. Allah want we should follow the Islam because Islam is the only true religion in the world. Allah is true Lord and Muhammad is true prophet. Laa ilaaha illallaahu Muhammadur rasoolullaah, "There is no God but Allah and prophet Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. ] Dear friends please stay away from hypocrite person like David Wood and David Wood explain Islam wrong way and he preach Islam wrong way and fear Allah, our Lord.
We finally got a “we’re proud of that” in a positive sense
Sooooooo true. That’s what they told me over again here in south east asia
Engga bisa bahasa inggris
Do you know Tyson Fury has Muslim fans?
Look at his WWE match in Saudi Arabia the crowd went nuts for him.
Edited: David Wood your argument is pointless
The amount of weight you’ve lost since the last Tyson Fury video
Not a bad Tyson Fury impression to be fair!!
As a Brit I’m very impressed and surprised by your Scouse accent David
I remember a time when a majority of the top UFC fighters thanked/praised Jesus after a fight. Still happens but much rarer.
Will you go to Heaven when you die? Have you lied, stolen, used God’s name in vain, or lusted (which Jesus said was adultery, Mt. 5:28)? If so, God sees you as a liar, thief, blasphemer, and adulterer at heart. If you die in your sins, you will end up in a terrible place called Hell. But there’s good news. Though we broke God’s Law, Jesus paid the fine by dying on the cross: “God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life” (Jn. 3:16). Then Jesus rose from the dead and was seen by hundreds of eyewitnesses. He fulfilled all the prophecies of the promised Savior. Please, today, repent and trust Jesus, and God will forgive you and grant you the gift of eternal life (Eph. 2:8,9). Then, to show your gratitude, read the Bible daily and obey it, join a Christian church, and be baptized.
Dont mind me im just sharing the gospel!
We Muslims dont do that if some other Muslim Wins in Boxing or anywhere else
We Just support them even QURAN says that it is Haram Punching in the Face and Violence…Boxing for a Muslim Is Haram but Many people Break the Rules of GOD.
If Tyson Fury is muslim? He’ll become THE BEST BOXER TO EVER LIVES and you’ll see all the best side of him in every media like he’s a god for the rest of your life.
It’s not so much that
is a boxer who is
as much as
who just happens to box.
Remember Eric Liddell ?