What Is the Shahada?

The Shahada is the Islamic Creed: “There is no god but Allah, and Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah.” It was taken from a pre-Islamic Arabian group called the Sabians, who recited, “There is no god but Allah.” Muhammad added the words “and Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah” to the Shahada.

Shahada recitation taken by permission from Wikimedia commons:

I feel dirty cus i heard that disgusting ritual chant of people in the 7th century who were sacrificing 100s of Jews and having sex with prepubescent baby girls

Witches recite things tooo

Let me correct the translation of the meaning of the Shahadah:

It is not correct to say: “There is not for but Allah”

Rather, the proper translations of the meaning is: “There is no deity worthy of worship in Truth except Allah”

Since Allah is the Creator of Everything that exist, then none and no one had the right to be worshipped in Truth except for Allah.
محمد رسول الله
Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وسلم) is the Messenger of Allah.

May Allah guide you to Islam. Aameen

MOHAMMAD WAS SICK PSYCHOPATH HE NEVER SEE ANY GOD BUT WAS POSSESSED BY SHATAN IN THE CAVE

Typical dismisinformation – what you would expect of David Wood. The description makes a claim that does not cite any reliable scholarly unbiased source. I suggest that people consult this article: Answering “Is Islam a religion of Peace?’ | Rebuttal to Answering Muslims.

As well, the Qur’an states:
"Fight in the way of Allah those who fight you but do not transgress. Indeed. Allah does not like transgressors.
" [2:191] Surah Al-Baqarah - 190 - Quran.com

Of course, David wood will make some sort of excuse to support an ISIS-style interpretation of the Qur’an, right? The verse range ends with "But if they cease, then there is to be no aggression except against the oppressors.
" Surah Al-Baqarah - 190-193 - Quran.com

Thank you David… you really reduced our burden of spreading Islam… your videos are really useful for making Islam widespread… people who had not heard of Islam before now know what it is… you are the Dawah man David… keep up… spread the word…

Seems anyone who recites this indicates they reject ALL of the prophets, the Bible, and anything having to do with salvation.

Mashallah so beautiful… Whenever I hear the Shahada, my soul begins to tremble and feels touched. How can a human with soul reject Islam?

FUCK ISLAM!!!

read and try to understand before saying anything

You cannot guide whom you love. But it is God (ALLAH) who guides whom He wills; and He is fully aware of those who receive the guidance
If your eyes of your heart are closed, you do not see the light
And see you from Hell firewood
He led you personally
To be or not to be
Save yourself before it’s too late
Be a Muslim for yourself and not for others
Anyone can be against Islam and Muslims, but why ???
Islam is for everyone and not only for the Arabs
In all honesty, I fear for you the fire of hell,
your arrogance against this religion
You are free to your choice and remorse does not work when it is too late

(21) Therefore do thou give admonition, for thou art one to admonish.
(22) Thou art not one to manage (men´s) affairs
(23) But if any turn away and reject Allah,
(24) Allah will punish him with a mighty Punishment,
(25) For to Us will be their return;
(26) Then it will be for Us to call them to account.

(2) This is the Book; in it is guidance sure, without doubt, to those who fear Allah;
(3) Who believe in the Unseen, are steadfast in prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them;
(4) And who believe in the Revelation sent to thee, and sent before thy time, and (in their hearts) have the assurance of the Hereafter.
(5) They are on (true) guidance, from their Lord, and it is these who will prosper.
(6) As to those who reject Faith, it is the same to them whether thou warn them or do not warn them; they will not believe.
(7) Allah hath set a seal on their hearts and on their hearing, and on their eyes is a veil; great is the penalty they (incur)
(15) Allah will throw back their mockery on them, and give them rope in their trespasses; so they will wander like blind ones (To and fro).
(16) These are they who have bartered Guidance for error: But their traffic is profitless, and they have lost true direction.

The shahada is the formula by which you open the door of your soul to Satan who stole the name “Allah”.

Shahada in Islam cracks me up all the time whenever I hear it. this people claim they BEAR WITNESS to a self proclaimed messenger and his made up god, they have never seen or meet him, yet they still claim that they BEAR WITNESS. doesn’t the verb BEAR WITNESS MEANS, TO GIVE TESTIMONY AND PROVIDE EVIDENCE IN THE COURT OF LAW. where is the evidence, and don’t tell me you got it from your holly book as they are way too many authors with so called a holly book.

Shahada is actually Muhammad’s blackmail, isn’t it?

al-Bukhari 6924 leaves off “and Muhammad is the prophet of Allah”. See I’m right! Muslims who add that phrase make a partner for God. Only God is perfect. But Muslims have three perfect things, Allah, Muhammad’s, and the Quran. Three perfect things that share the attributes of God. They are polytheists. That’s why they kill so much. The Quran shares attributes of God, and is their idol. And the Quran says to kill. Not a good idol to have! Please repent and believe in Allah alone, not Muhammad.

Is it okay to leave off “and Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah”? I don’t want to make a partner for God.

fucking pagain wallah hope u get commended to the hell fire

I cant explain it to you coz you will continue believing what you believe now…apply some common sense brother…The Creator , the Almighty God… He can not be crucified nor does he need to come in human form…jjesus was the messenger…he was sent to deliver the message and i believe he is going to return to the earth…

no mate,it seems you have a misconception about Islam…we Muslims believe that Isa (P.B.U.H) was risen from the world and he would return to this earth…which i think is similar to what Christians believe…what we dont believe is that Isa(P.B.U.H) was the son of ALLAH(God)…and we believe that he was the messenger of ALLAH(S.W.T) and he had brought the message from ALLAH(S.W.T)…and that he wanted to people to follow One God and he also brought the message about the finality of the prophets.

I would say a Christian example of the Shia/Sunni conflicts would be the Protestants and Catholics of Ireland. A few decades ago, there was a lot of terrorist activity from Ireland. Isn’t it sad that people would rather kill each other than bow before God together? Why don’t we create a movement of peacemakers who pray together?